• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 3) Philadelphia Sixers vs 6) Brooklyn Nets

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well then dont be a pussy.

I made a prediction- you tried to call me out- i said back it up- you dont want to- so stfu
Try and pay attention here.....

I didn't say you'd be wrong, I only said we don't know yet. I don't know if he'll leave. How could I? I've never spoken to him. And here's a flash....you don't know either. Sure, you'll be you and say you knew if he leaves but unless he told you there is no way you would know.

I also tried to point out and you ignore every time BUTLER asked to be traded to Philly.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not one to make bets on career choices of people with whom I've never spoken with people I don't know.

If he stays it's 3 in 5. Lebron was 3 in 6. Not quite the same, but he's pretty good. And you keep forgetting he asked for trade #2.

Comparing Lebron leaving Cleveland going to Miami and back to Cleveland is NOTHING like Butler lol. Like not even close. Lebron decided where he wanted to go in FA also Jimmy has never done that. This offseason will most likely be the first time he gets to choose though.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think Jimmy Butler would go and play in Mongolia for an extra 30 million dollars.

if you think hes signing for 20M a year you are bat shit crazy. Thats less than what Harrison Barnes makes.
Agree with the second part...then again, I'm being rational/objective here and able to see both sides. Also not trying to pretend I know what a guy I have never met is thinking just because I don't like him. But taking less than Barnes doesn't seem like that could happen.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jimmy wants to get paid. No guarantee he can get a ring with any team especially if KD were to stay in GS but he WILL get paid what he wants if he decides to do that.
I mean if they get to the Finals this year, he could accept a little less but I doubt it. If they lose next round, he is gone most likely unless the Sixers decide to pay him instead of Tobias
there are only so many truly great players on the market and pleny of teams have max cap space. One of the teams that misses out on the truly elite guys will scoop up Butler for close to, if not, 35M per year.

My guess either the Lakers or Knicks or Clippers- depending on how they do with the other guys.

but like you said- if the Sixers let Harris go and instead offer Jimmy 32-35M a year he just might stay there.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Comparing Lebron leaving Cleveland going to Miami and back to Cleveland is NOTHING like Butler lol. Like not even close. Lebron decided where he wanted to go in FA also Jimmy has never done that. This offseason will most likely be the first time he gets to choose though.
didn't Jimmy choose once to stay in Chicago?

And wouldn't matter how anyone did it. He only wanted to know about ANYONE who played for 4 teams in 5 years. Lebron didn't play for that money, but how he played for the 3 in 6 is irrelevant here.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there are only so many truly great players on the market and pleny of teams have max cap space. One of the teams that misses out on the truly elite guys will scoop up Butler for close to, if not, 35M per year.

My guess either the Lakers or Knicks or Clippers- depending on how they do with the other guys.

but like you said- if the Sixers let Harris go and instead offer Jimmy 32-35M a year he just might stay there.
agree with this logic, though I think Butler while below the elite of the elite is not as far from them as you think he is.

Could even see teams who miss out on targets making an offer for Love.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Try and pay attention here.....

I didn't say you'd be wrong, I only said we don't know yet. I don't know if he'll leave. How could I? I've never spoken to him. And here's a flash....you don't know either. Sure, you'll be you and say you knew if he leaves but unless he told you there is no way you would know.

I also tried to point out and you ignore every time BUTLER asked to be traded to Philly.
you could say that about literally anything "we dont know"......we dont know if Colin Sexton will trip in the shower nad cut his dick off tomorrow. We dont know if Jimmy Butler will wake up tomorrow and foresake the NBA and join Barnum and Baileys circus as an elephant trainer

What I was doing was making a prediction with the information I have and not being a pussy while you were falling back on the well "i dont know and i am too much of a puss to make a prediction but ill try and argue both sides so i cant be wrong".

Last edited:

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you could say that about literally anything "we dont know"......we dont know if Colin Sexton will trip in the shower nad cut his dick off tomorrow.

I laughed.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you could say that about literally anything "we dont know"......we dont know if Colin Sexton will trip in the shower nad cut his dick off tomorrow. We dont know if Jimmy Butler will wake up tomorrow and foresake the NBA and join Barnum and Baileys circus as an elephant trainer

What I was doing was making a prediction with the information I have and not being a pussy while you were falling back on the well "i dont know and i am too much of a puss to make a prediction but ill try and argue both sides so i cant be wrong".
what I'm being is an adult because I don't know. I also wont go into a Yosemite sam-like namecalling tirade if you disagree. I haven't followed Philly one bit so hard to make a guess. I don't love nor hate Butler so I don't have an agenda like you to make my prediction on what I hope he does.

when it came to Lebron I offered opinions on what I thought would happen as I followed him and his team. That said, I was wrong. I figured stay or Philly.

what you were also doing was supplying misinformation and forgetting Butler asked to be dealt from Minny(you still can't wrap your head around that one).

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what I'm being is an adult because I don't know. I also wont go into a Yosemite sam-like namecalling tirade if you disagree. I haven't followed Philly one bit so hard to make a guess. I don't love nor hate Butler so I don't have an agenda like you to make my prediction on what I hope he does.

when it came to Lebron I offered opinions on what I thought would happen as I followed him and his team. That said, I was wrong. I figured stay or Philly.

what you were also doing was supplying misinformation and forgetting Butler asked to be dealt from Minny(you still can't wrap your head around that one).
if you want ot sack up and make a prediction with the information oyu have instead of throwing up you arms and crying " idont know" you know whereto find me.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if you want ot sack up and make a prediction with the information oyu have instead of throwing up you arms and crying " idont know" you know whereto find me.
Sack up by making a guess on a guy's life decision with whom I've never had a conversation?

sure...to make it more interesting I say stay. But difference is if right I wont pat myself on the back as I realize it's nothing more than a guess. You'll claim some I-told-you-so "win" for your resume if he leaves.

And I say sexton's nuts stay in tact. Though also only a guess.

and you will still be ignoring he asked to be traded by Minnesota.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sack up by making a guess on a guy's life change with whom I've never had a conversation?

sure...to make it more interesting I say stay. But difference is if right I wont pat myself on the back as I realize it's nothing more than a guess. You'll claim some I-told-you-so "win" for your resume if he leaves.

and you will still be ignoring he asked to be traded by Minnesota.
lol....are you soft in the head? I mean, get rid of this whole forum then- its basically all guessing

I guess you are going to avoid the "guess where this guy goes" threads like the plague. lol....

wtf...

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol....are you soft in the head? I mean, get rid of this whole forum then- its basically all guessing

I guess you are going to avoid the "guess where this guy goes" threads like the plague. lol....

wtf...
I'll make plenty of guesses and predictions...just not sure one needs to "sack up" to make them. Is it really that tough for you to make guesses that make no difference if you are right or wrong?

And, as mentioned, I also wont pat myself on the back if my guess is right.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Which is why you are currently living on Mars and only have 1 nut.

What's next? Nutless and living on Pluto? :noidea:

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

wtf...

Says the dude flexing their 'internet muscles'.....

I mean, we can make this like the politics forum and have pointless conversations, but these boards are roughly the equivalent of a sports talk show. It's entertainment. For the most part, we have some levity and decent banter. Just some of us sharing ideas/thoughts/jokes. If you want to read into it more, knock yourself out.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Says the dude flexing their 'internet muscles'.....

I mean, we can make this like the politics forum and have pointless conversations, but these boards are roughly the equivalent of a sports talk show. It's entertainment. For the most part, we have some levity and decent banter. Just some of us sharing ideas/thoughts/jokes. If you want to read into it more, knock yourself out.
that exactly what i am NOT doing by actually taking an educated guess isntead of hiding behind "well you dont really know becuase know one really knows blah blah blah"

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that exactly what i am NOT doing by actually taking an educated guess isntead of hiding behind "well you dont really know becuase know one really knows blah blah blah"

There's no such thing as an educated guess on an anonymous message board....

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and claiming it takes balls to make this educated guess. And don't kid yourself. Your "educated guesses" are based on emotion, not education.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's no such thing as an educated guess on an anonymous message board....
On that I disagree. There can be educated guesses IMO. But his are based on emotion so are not educated.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and claiming it takes balls to make this educated guess. And don't kid yourself. Your "educated guesses" are based on emotion, not education.
emotion? thats a barrel of laughs

its common sense.

Its the fact that tehy have Simmons, Embiid, Butler, and Harris and they cant pay all of them, and if even if they let Harris go, its still doubtful they offer Butler 35M per year which is what he can get from other teams.

Sell crazy somewhere else. We are all stocked up here.