• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

3 Oregon players part of a r*pe investigation

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have no idea what she wanted. You're simply trying to paint a picture to support your conclusion.

You may want to read that police report again. The victim was physically restrained by the players when she tried to leave with her friend. It doesn't say she was forced into the cab but it doesn't say she went willingly either.

Why wouldn't she willingly go into the bathroom? Maybe she thought they were going in there to smoke. Maybe she thought they were going in there to get high. Maybe in an apartment full of 30 people it was the only empty room. Maybe she was interested in one of the players at that point. There are any number of reasons she could have gone in that bathroom besides "wanting to get fucked by 3 guys"

But let me guess... in your mind, if she was willing to fuck one guy she'd just met, then it really isn't any different than fucking 3 guys, right?

You may be right of course. She may have planned it all along, but to act as if you know that, is utter horseshit. You know nothing of the sort.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2nd time Austin has been involved in a r*pe case in the last 5 months .... hmmm. I'm sure it was ALL the victim's fault.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you play the victim, you'll be the victim.

Let's not act like this girl is so innocent.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you play the victim, you'll be the victim.

Let's not act like this girl is so innocent.

No one is saying she's completely innocent and neither of us know the real story. I just think it's ignorant to say "she wanted to get raped" without knowing what really happened.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one is saying she's completely innocent and neither of us know the real story. I just think it's ignorant to say "she wanted to get raped" without knowing what really happened.

Lol, well I don't recall saying that.

I said she wanted the dick, and she got it.

It's not like these guys chased her down a dark ally and viciously raped her. She willingly put herself in these positions, knowing what could possibly happen.

NDHoosier101

Reigning "Last to post" Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,338.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure you'd feel the same way if it was your daughter.

Yeah, I'd want her to leave a situation she was uncomfortable in. Probably wouldn't call her a slut though.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will not watch or attend one Duck basketball game if any of these players are even considered to be on the team.

Period.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im'a blame the victim and say do everyone a favor and leave when you get uncomfortable. Why would you get in a cab with them and go into a bedroom at the new place then have sex with one of them again in the morning then have sex with someone else the next day? Slut.

Seems to be that this girl went into that bathroom without much of a fight, actually she was willing to go into the bathroom.

What did she think was going to happen in that bathroom with 3 guys? And of course she plays dumb by saying "well I didn't know, I thought this is what happens in college".

Come on, let's get real

This girl wanted it, got it, and now that she realizes she's a slut, she's trying to turn the story around on these players.

She wanted it. If she didn't want it, she wouldn't have willingly entered the bathroom. Or willingly taken a taxi to their house after being "raped".

"Geee, I was just raped, so I think it would be a good idea to go to their house, maybe we'll have milk and fucking cookies, or maybe they'll "r*pe" me again."

Stop it, she got what she wanted. Now she's trying to turn it around, and ruin the lives of these players.

You guys are sick. Something is wrong with you.

1) 3 guys physically pulling 1 drunk girl somewhere is a VERY different from a girl going somewhere willingly.
2) If a girl does willingly go into a room with you that does not mean she gives you permission to do anything or that she can't change her mind at any time
3) Having sex with a drunk girl that is repeatedly saying "don't" and "stop it" is r*pe. End of discussion.
4) How does a girl stupidly putting herself in a dangerous situation make raping her ok?

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1) 3 guys physically pulling 1 drunk girl somewhere is a VERY different from a girl going somewhere willingly.
2) If a girl does willingly go into a room with you that does not mean she gives you permission to do anything or that she can't change her mind at any time
3) Having sex with a drunk girl that is repeatedly saying "don't" and "stop it" is r*pe. End of discussion.
4) How does a girl stupidly putting herself in a dangerous situation make raping her ok?

I don't recall anyone saying that r*pe was ok.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Your 5 posts on this thread are spent 100% on the behavior of the woman and what she did "wrong" with 0 mention of the behavior of the 4 men.

When you take that many opportunities to not say something, you are saying something.

NDHoosier101

Reigning "Last to post" Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,338.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Strawmen much?

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The events of the night are not in question. The only thing up for debate is if it was consensual or not.

What you're suggesting is that entering a room with three men you've never met is implied consent. And its a stupid fucking suggestion.

But if nothing else, we've learned that every time you enter a bathroom with three other men you've never met before, that you must want the dick too. Good luck with that. I hear Chicago has a pretty thriving gay community.

:suds:

TheRedPlectrum

and you are?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After reading the police report, I can see why no charges can be filed.

But, as an Oregon fan and alum, I hope all 3 are dismissed from the program. If not, I guarantee they will be booed by their own fans next fall.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So she didn't say anything or try and stop them...hmm

How are they supposed to know she doesn't want this? I'm not saying it's okay, but give some signals and it probably wouldn't of happened.

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So she didn't say anything or try and stop them...hmm

How are they supposed to know she doesn't want this? I'm not saying it's okay, but give some signals and it probably wouldn't of happened.

I remember saying "no" throughout the whole thing.

She said, "Stop. Don't" repeatedly but they kept going.

What sort of signals were you wanting exactly?

I get the feeling if some people on here had it their way, women would be required to wear a shirt saying "I'm a stuck up pretentious snooty bitch who thinks she's too good for you." and anyone not wearing it would be subject to "getting the dick" by anybody who happens upon the dirty sloot.

(that last comment isn't necessarily directed at you, Shane, as I get the impression you just missed that part of the police report)

mallard666

Gurney Repairman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will not watch or attend one Duck basketball game if any of these players are even considered to be on the team.

Period.

And now they're gone.

Basketball trio done at UO after incident | News | The Register-Guard | Eugene, Oregon

Should have happened sooner but at least the school finally did the right thing. Guilty or not they should not have been involved in such a situation. To say nothing of what an idiot Austin is for getting involved in a sexual assault situation again.

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3