• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

3 Huskers leave program

landon410

In the deed the glory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Ray Gallegos
Quincy Hankins Cole
i dont remember the 3rd

but wow.... Doc really cant keep players

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea we knew this was coming.....Doc even said "some players are going to quit as I already know." He laid out a list of rules towards the end of the season stating that no player could go home this summer and that everyone would be required to stay in Lincoln and basically go through boot camp. Some players didn't like this as you might expect. Gallegos had some potential, but as for the other two......good luck at your community college, boys.

Blackshirt

Who is Mike Riley?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had a class with Ray Gallegos and actually knew him pretty well because we only had like 15 kids in the class. Nice guy. Sad to see him leave.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Gallegos will go on and do fine somewhere else. Doc always ripped the hell out of Gallegos when he made mistakes and I wonder if that had anything to do with him leaving. Personally that is the type of coach I always liked in my playing days, but some kids are brought up differently than others. I would have much rather had the coach always ripping me the fuck out rather than patting me on the back telling me I will get it next time I try.

Doc is an intense fella......like I said once before, I've seen him in practice mode......intense. Bo might even back away from Doc.