• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: #3 Clemson @ NC State - 3:30 - ABC

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what the hell is this announcer talking about? a fg only makes nc st have to go for 2 once? that's pretty fucking huge idiot

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that isn't roughing the passer......

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that isn't roughing the passer......
was this in response to that roughing the passer/ targeting call? That was the biggest BULLSHIT call ever! It certainly wasn't targeting and it WASN'T roughing and they didn't even get the right player on the call. Complete horseshit along with many calls in that ball game. There was an intentional grounding call early in the game they fucking glossed over and then there was a call after the roughing call that was horseshit as well. This officiating crew tonight was fucking terrible. They should be fined and suspended.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
was this in response to that roughing the passer/ targeting call? That was the biggest BULLSHIT call ever! It certainly wasn't targeting and it WASN'T roughing and they didn't even get the right player on the call. Complete horseshit along with many calls in that ball game. There was an intentional grounding call early in the game they fucking glossed over and then there was a call after the roughing call that was horseshit as well. This officiating crew tonight was fucking terrible. They should be fined and suspended.

yep. I bet on nc state so I wasn't pissed about it but it was a brutal call. the color announcer was a complete turd too btw. he talked about how the difference between a 12 and 15 pt lead wasn't much for a solid 5 minutes

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now, with all that said, our D looked like shit. Complete and utter shit. They did not look like a top 10 D tonight. I was fucking beside myself. Thank god our offense comes to play every motherfuckin game. I only wish we would have gone deep more often. We were burning their secondary every time we went deep, but we obviously would rather run the ball than fuck up the other team by scoring. I'm fucking highly disappointed and worried more than I have been all year, now.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now, with all that said, our D looked like shit. Complete and utter shit. They did not look like a top 10 D tonight. I was fucking beside myself. Thank god our offense comes to play every motherfuckin game. I only wish we would have gone deep more often. We were burning their secondary every time we went deep, but we obviously would rather run the ball than fuck up the other team by scoring. I'm fucking highly disappointed and worried more than I have been all year, now.

that nc state qb is hilarious. defenders flying around him and he just takes his sweet ass time looking down field

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep. I bet on nc state so I wasn't pissed about it but it was a brutal call. the color announcer was a complete turd too btw. he talked about how the difference between a 12 and 15 pt lead wasn't much for a solid 5 minutes
I watched it at my bro's house and I was probably cussing at that point. I thought the commentating blew from the start of the game and didn't pay them much attention. I was pissed with our play calling and fucking livid with the defensive play. Maybe it's just halloween or it's just some fucking mojo that NC State has on us, but this game could have been a blow out if the D doesn't give up the big play. Don't even get me started on special teams play. Holy fucking shit, do we suck in this area. It's been a weakness all year. I have no clue why we can't correct it. It's fucking kick off coverage. Seems elementary to me. maybe it's more complex than it appears, I guess.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that nc state qb is hilarious. defenders flying around him and he just takes his sweet ass time looking down field
He did. We couldn't get him on the ground. We were putting pressure on him, had him in our grasp, and he would not go down. Kudos to the TE for NC State on that catch when he tipped it to himself while diving and completed the catch.