• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

3 Certainties in Life: Death, Taxes, and the Philadelphia Eagles Winning This Week Against Seattle

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, the pointspread is basically a pick 'em so the Eagles winning shouldn't shock anyone. both teams are banged up so who knows....

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Seahawks have not been playing that well of late, but they've owned Philly the past few years. It's not a good matchup for us.

What the hell do the 2014 Seahawks and Eagles have to do with the game this weekend? The Seahawks beat us earlier this year and beat us in 2017. The two teams that played in week 12 aren’t even the same, let alone the teams that played years ago. Makes no sense to look at that stuff.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You could hear the audience laughing at his take.:rolleyes2:

When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AR may not be very likable to other fans but neither are Brady and BB....That doesn't change the fact that they are great at their job....I don't recall Wentz ever playing in a playoff game, let alone winning one and to compare him to one of the top 3 and arguably top talent at the qb position who has won not only playoff games but a SB, carried that team on his back to several playoffs, and a for sure 1st ballot HOF'mer, is absolutely ridiculous....
I hope Wentz becomes a great one but up to now, he's not comparable to the elite qb's in this league IMO......

Rodgers isn’t an elite QB anymore.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

That's deep. You are the Jonathan Swift of the NFL forums. Or are you the Ignatius Riley?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry OldSchool even though Rodgers is MUCH better Wentz is 10 years younger. Also you said Wentz never finished a complete season and that’s not true. He played an entire season year one, missed 4 games year two, missed games year three and played an entire season this year. Yes, Rodgers is more durable but Wentz has made it through 2 entire seasons of 4 while being really damn good the last month of this season.

Over his career, I’m saying. I’m the resident Wentz fanatic and been ripped for being a blind homer. All I’m saying is today, Rodgers is a top QB ever and a 1st ballot HOFer. Wentz isn’t today.
Wentz has probably been the best QB in the NFL this December and was in 2017 til the injury.

Come on man. I love me some Wentz but I will never understand the Rodgers haters. He’s an all time greats. It’s exactly why I stopped arguing about how good I think Wentz is. If people are gonna downplay Rodgers and say crap like “Brady is a system QB” it’s really not worth it.

These three posts were all less than an hour apart...you're the best...:thumb:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Eagles will win this weekend. My reasoning is I was thinking the other day 'has there ever been a more vile, annoying, disgusting fan base in the history of American sports than the Eagles'. The answer of course was no. Then I thought I wonder if they could somehow possibly get any worse and then it hit me that if they won this weekend they would...so that's my prediction

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

@PhoenixEagles1 says “Wentz has been the best QB in the month of December” yet Drew Brees was named NFC offensive player of the month and Ryan Tannehill was named AFC offensive player of the month.

what do you think the likelihood is he will admit that he was wrong?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I wasn’t arguing with anyone about Wentz. Why you riding my nutz. I really don’t get your point. I was talking about Rodgers being fantastic. Is me saying Wentz has been fantastic in December arguing with people about Wentz. What was the point of you posting this. Makes no sense.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@PhoenixEagles1 says “Wentz has been the best QB in the month of December” yet Drew Brees was named NFC offensive player of the month and Ryan Tannehill was named AFC offensive player of the month.

what do you think the likelihood is he will admit that he was wrong?

Didn’t know Brees won it. Wentz has been top notch the last month and pay very little attention to Brees and didn’t even know he played great in December. Good for him. Brees is a fucking beast. I have absolutely no issue admitting I was wrong. You have me mixed up with Manster. I always admit when I’m wrong and you showed good evidence Brees had a better month. My boy Wentz still balled with absolutely NOTHING at WR

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn’t know Brees won it. Wentz has been top notch the last month and pay very little attention to Brees and didn’t even know he played great in December. Good for him. Brees is a fucking beast. I have absolutely no issue admitting I was wrong. You have me mixed up with Manster. I always admit when I’m wrong and you showed good evidence Brees had a better month. My boy Wentz still balled with absolutely NOTHING at WR

sure didn’t sound like you said you were wrong.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Eagles will win this weekend. My reasoning is I was thinking the other day 'has there ever been a more vile, annoying, disgusting fan base in the history of American sports than the Eagles'. The answer of course was no. Then I thought I wonder if they could somehow possibly get any worse and then it hit me that if they won this weekend they would...so that's my prediction

You’ve let us know this about 10 times this week. Why repeat it over and over and over? We get it and know it ourselves? Sounds like you’re more butt hurt about the Cowboys not making it because of the Eagles.

You told us 10 times something we already know. You’re the best...:thumb:

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
still didn’t say you were wrong.

“I have no issue admitting I’m wrong” is me not saying I was wrong? Are you drinking again?

Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! This is so fucking amazing. PE1 said Wentz was the best QB the month of December but Brees won NFC POTM for December. Oh my god! Oh my god! Admit you were wrong. Admit you were wrong! Oh my god this is so amazing!

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“I have no issue admitting I’m wrong” is me not saying I was wrong? Are you drinking again?

Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! This is so fucking amazing. PE1 said Wentz was the best QB the month of December but Brees won NFC POTM for December. Oh my god! Oh my god! Admit you were wrong. Admit you were wrong! Oh my god this is so amazing!

hahaha. See how much it kills you.

Perhaps you shouldn’t say dumb shit like “Wentz was the best qb in December” when you ADMIT that you didn’t pay attention to brees. If you did that maybe you wouldn’t sound like such a fucking moron.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hahaha. See how much it kills you.

Perhaps you shouldn’t say dumb shit like “Wentz was the best qb in December” when you ADMIT that you didn’t pay attention to brees. If you did that maybe you wouldn’t sound like such a fucking moron.

There is nothing fucking moronic about it. Wentz has been incredible lately. It would be “fucking moronic” if he played poorly. Your life focus of proving me wrong on absolutely insignificant shit is the issue. It doesn’t kill me in the least bit. It makes me feel sadness for your life goals.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is nothing fucking moronic about it. Wentz has been incredible lately. It would be “fucking moronic” if he played poorly. Your life focus of proving me wrong on absolutely insignificant shit is the issue. It doesn’t kill me in the least bit. It makes me feel sadness for your life goals.

Hahaha. Yup... kills you.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got the ultimate bet. If Seattle wins, Philly has to take down their dumb ass Rocky statue (I’d prefer a Tom Landry statue instead but that’s open for discussion). And if Philly wins, Seattle has to put up a Twilight statue of Philly’s women’s choosing outside of Centurylink Field.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those stakes are way too high for a wildcard game.

But keep in mind: Rocky loses in the end of the movie, yet wins the crowd's heart based on his heart. That's pretty much the 2019 Eagles. They're not that good, people get it, but the backups and fill-ins have responded with a lot of grit down the stretch and Philly loves that shit.