• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

3-1

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 wins, 1 loss... first place in the NFC North... Stafford now has the most career passing yards through 50 games... not too shabby...

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What was the stat about Reggie going over 100 in the first half? It was a first of some sort.

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it was first Lions RB to get 100 yards and average more than 10 yards per carry in the first half. This was a good, solid win against a good team. A win at Lambeau where we've lost like 21 strait, playing a team that has had 2 weeks to prepare to stay in first place, that would be huge. Can't wait for next week!!

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it was first Lions RB to get 100 yards and average more than 10 yards per carry in the first half. This was a good, solid win against a good team. A win at Lambeau where we've lost like 21 strait, playing a team that has had 2 weeks to prepare to stay in first place, that would be huge. Can't wait for next week!!

It was the first time Bush had 100 yards rushing in the first half of anY game.

K

kengel6

3-1. Must be because I pulled my Charlie Batch uni out of the attic.

Anyone for 4-1?

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fairley and Suh are reeking havoc in the middle of the defensive line. This may be the best I've seen Suh look since he has been on the Lions.

Was a great win today though. Any time you can beat a team like Chicago the way the Lions did today is rather satisfying.

Looking forward to next week -- Detroit really needs to find a competent WR to lineup opposite Calvin Johnson. It would only make the Lions offense that much better. Broyles was invisible today and Detroit only had 3 completions to WRs not named Calvin Johnson (and he only had 4 catches today).

I hope they start bringing in some guys to workout or maybe seeing what there is on the trade market. I think if Detroit is able to get a WR who can get open in space -- Detroit's offense will be the best we've seen in a long time.

Props to the defense today though -- Delmas and Quin showed today why they were such valuable signings. If Delmas can stay healthy -- he gives the Lions a player who will make plays in the passing game and isn't afraid to come up on the run either. He made some unbelievable plays today.

3-1 after 4 games is damn good. Hopefully Detroit keeps it rolling.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fairley and Suh are reeking havoc in the middle of the defensive line. This may be the best I've seen Suh look since he has been on the Lions.

Was a great win today though. Any time you can beat a team like Chicago the way the Lions did today is rather satisfying.

Looking forward to next week -- Detroit really needs to find a competent WR to lineup opposite Calvin Johnson. It would only make the Lions offense that much better. Broyles was invisible today and Detroit only had 3 completions to WRs not named Calvin Johnson (and he only had 4 catches today).

I hope they start bringing in some guys to workout or maybe seeing what there is on the trade market. I think if Detroit is able to get a WR who can get open in space -- Detroit's offense will be the best we've seen in a long time.

Props to the defense today though -- Delmas and Quin showed today why they were such valuable signings. If Delmas can stay healthy -- he gives the Lions a player who will make plays in the passing game and isn't afraid to come up on the run either. He made some unbelievable plays today.

3-1 after 4 games is damn good. Hopefully Detroit keeps it rolling.

Most weeks I would agree with this because of all the drops we normally see. This week it seemed like the receivers were getting open, but Stafford was having problems hitting the broadside of a barn. Stafford only throw to Broyles 1 time and he lead him by way too much that time.

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TrustmeIamright, I keep hoping that they bring in another wr too, but I'm starting to think that there's no real option out there. Seems clear that they don't want anyone who could potentially be a distraction and I don't think too many teams are willing to part ways with good players. If so, the price is high. I thought about all types of guys. Reuben Randle kind of came to mind but the Giants probably won't let him go even though he hasn't done much.

Any FA guy seems like they're not better than what they already have .

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually Kris Durham came up big this week. 58 yards and a key first down that led to a TD and 2 keys onside kick recoveries. He has the size to be a number 2. I think I want to see more of him and if he develops before bringing in some other teams trash.

WMU1979

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
November 10 cannot get here soon enough.

Last edited by a moderator:

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey...

Ya gonna make a thread every week with the "win/loss" total in it? Are ya?

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey...

bears_fans.jpg

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You'd think the troll would have went away on his own after our team made a mockery of his...

Oh well, I warned him plenty of times, but now I'm officially sick of his dumb ass, so time to bring the HammerDown.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey...

Don't fucking worry about what we post about here. If we wanna make a thread about our record each and every week, we fucking will. Why don't you take ur punk ass back to the Bears board eh?

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually Kris Durham came up big this week. 58 yards and a key first down that led to a TD and 2 keys onside kick recoveries. He has the size to be a number 2. I think I want to see more of him and if he develops before bringing in some other teams trash.

I also like the playing time Durham got. Granted, it was bc of Burleson's injury, but I thought he still played ok. He had a couple balls dropped I thought he should've had, but those two inside recoveries were huge.

Dr. Evil-er

Mayhew for President 2016
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just curious... how does it feel to win the Super Bowl?

It excuses and whiney little bitch baby crying time from the troll. boo hoo hoo. :bawling:

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most weeks I would agree with this because of all the drops we normally see. This week it seemed like the receivers were getting open, but Stafford was having problems hitting the broadside of a barn. Stafford only throw to Broyles 1 time and he lead him by way too much that time.

That's what I saw too. Stafford was having major accuracy issues every time he went more than 10 yards downfield... including that one time to Broyles when he was wide open.