• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 2nd Round: Chicago Bulls vs Cleveland Cavaliers

hockey878

Hoopla Cash
$ 300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bulls overcame the refs.

while shooting 10 more free throws and having a blatant travel on a late bucket ignored? if that had happened the other way, and lebron had been the one to travel, these boards would have erupted in outrage

i mean c'mon now. I'm not blaming the refs for the loss. but to play this "bulls overcame the refs" is complete garbage.

Beaker

Dragon's Bane
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
while shooting 10 more free throws and having a blatant travel on a late bucket ignored? if that had happened the other way, and lebron had been the one to travel, these boards would have erupted in outrage

i mean c'mon now. I'm not blaming the refs for the loss. but to play this "bulls overcame the refs" is complete garbage.
The Bulls overcame the refs.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"A lot of bad calls"

people ignore the travel on butlers bucket.

refs were bad both ways. in the end, bulls deserved the win. but don't play this "the bulls overcame the refs" bs

That was a travel, if you are watching a replay or 2.
In real life, game speed, in that situation, it is NEVER getting called.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i know Bulls fans will disagree whole heartedly - but that was too good a game to end like that- shouldve went to OT

the refs let them play on both ends and that was fun to watch- calls at each end went against teams- the Butler EGREGIOUS travel- LeBron fouling Butler on that 35 footer with the shot clock running down etc.....

cant wait till game 4....must win for the Cavs i think....I wonder whats up with Kyrie- he was just a spot up shooter for the entire second half and was not aggressive at all. I hope he can get healthy for game 4 because the Cavs are going to need him. They cant survive a significant injury to him.

Lebron is gonna get his fouls. MJ did. Bulls took bad shots early and Jimmy B couldn't hit a barn early. But the game ended on a redonk bank shot, otherwise we'd be in OT. :noidea:

Bulls can get better. Jimmy starting to get really good on D

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

refs are going to miss calls but missing the intentional foul Lebron was awful.

cwalke3408

Hoopla Cash
$ 8.57
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"A lot of bad calls"

people ignore the travel on butlers bucket.

refs were bad both ways. in the end, bulls deserved the win. but don't play this "the bulls overcame the refs" bs

There was some miss calls for the Cavs but it was much worst for the Bulls. Starting from the James charging Rose, Butler all ball foul on LBJ, LBJ hacking Rose at the end, and plenty of other bad calls.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Bulls definitely over came the refs. The refs missed goal tending calls and called phantom fouls on the Bulls.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i know Bulls fans will disagree whole heartedly - but that was too good a game to end like that- shouldve went to OT

the refs let them play on both ends and that was fun to watch- calls at each end went against teams- the Butler EGREGIOUS travel- LeBron fouling Butler on that 35 footer with the shot clock running down etc.....

cant wait till game 4....must win for the Cavs i think....I wonder whats up with Kyrie- he was just a spot up shooter for the entire second half and was not aggressive at all. I hope he can get healthy for game 4 because the Cavs are going to need him. They cant survive a significant injury to him.

You're crazy.
That's all I can say.
Last thing any non Cavs fan wanted to see was James getting away with more thuggery then the looters in Baltimore last week.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lets make a rule on this board.

No bitching about any calls unless you were able to see it in live action. If you needed a slow motion replay to see it please stfu so lets stop crying about butler's travel and lebron foul on butler that the refs did not call

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Cleveland fans, not sure how this series ends, but at least you still have the Indians.
if the Cavs season is over in a week or if its over in a month- - its the same resuult- they will be one of the top 3 teams favored to win the title for the next at least 3-4 years

that one hurts no doubt. stealing that game from chicago would have put all the pressure on Chicago

really a great game....Rose played very well, Butler defended LeBron very well at times though he got a lot of help, the Cavs bench played well again with Delladova really doingsome good work. Mirotic gave the Bulls some much needed bench offense. Jr Smith was clutch and played a very good game. Shumpert looked slowed down by the groin.

Great great game. This is what we all enviosned in October when everyone that watches basketball jknew that eventually the Bulls and Cavs would play for the East. Whoever wins this series walks through the next series just watching the 2 series. ITS SOOO FUCKING FRUSTERATING to see Mozgov continually get his ass beat and not make plays- IT seriously infuriates me- he is simply out classed- regular season player- God I just wish that at least VArejao could be playing even if Love was still out because he can at least finish when he is RIGHT AT THE FUCKING BASKET AND 7 FOOT TALL!!!!

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know what the Bulls would do without Taj. He is the perfect power forward to have against Lebron.

Beaker

Dragon's Bane
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know what the Bulls would do without Taj. He is the perfect power forward to have against Lebron.
That is a great post. As great as Rose's shot was, Gibson was the MVP of this game. He did all of the dirty work that won't show up on the stat sheet.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a great shot by Rose, Cavs didn't deserve that win with the way they played but I was happy to see JR get that late 3. We need him confident shooting going forward.

Wait... did Rose call bank??

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a great shot by Rose, Cavs didn't deserve that win with the way they played but I was happy to see JR get that late 3. We need him confident shooting going forward.

Wait... did Rose call bank??

hell no. that was a prayer. luckily it went in. he went stupid the previous 2 possessions and almost cost them the game

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No bitching about any calls unless you were able to see it in live action. If you needed a slow motion replay to see it please stfu so lets stop crying about butler's travel and lebron foul on butler that the refs did not call

Better yet. How about folks quit crying and blaming the refs at all? It's equal parts lame and ghey. Skinny jeans are cooler than blaming refs. :nod:

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm willing to admit it was a lucky shot, but I like to see it as the basketball gods doing their work.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dude they all travel. Kyrie took 4 steps down the lane in real-time slo-mo.

No Call

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

that sounds like a good notion.....and to be honest I liked how the refs mostly just let tehm play- its playoff basketball.....

this is horible. Thompson is the only playable Cavs big man. Mozgov is too slow to guard anyone, and he cant even finish when he is two feet from the fucking basket. I gotta give Delly some major props. Way to step up in the playoffs when you are needed kid.

Tristan is living up to why he was drafted so high. No one plays harder, he plays smart, he is unselfish, and does everything you want his type of skill set to do. great kid. pay the man. Hes only improving and not yet in his prime. His next step is working on that little jump hook and a 15 footer. I never thought Andy could learn those things and he did really well learning them. Tristan can too.

Dunleavy is such a pro- i think the ball is going in each time he shoots.

Rose was probably the best player on the court tonight. He really showed up at home in front of that crowd. Good for hjim. Just a couple months ago people were wondering if this guy wouldplay- all the injuries, all the doubters. I am furious they won on a pull it out of my ass bank shot from 34 feet- but You gotta love Rose silencing the critics - what a great day of personal triumph for him.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if LeBron keeps settling for jumpers I really like the bulls chances