• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

27-38 289 2-0?

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I having a hard time trying to blame this on anyone but Beck and therefore Bo. Should have been I-formation all game and run it at these midgets. Why spread it out against a bunch of fucking smart kids. The D played pretty good until they got tired. But still, fuck you Bo, for hiring yet another O-coordinator that NEEDS to be "multiple". You have an advantage? Stomp on those mother fuckers. Could have run on these guys all day long if you decide give up the shot gun and pistol. How many times do we need to be out coached before something changes?

Great game by Taylor by the way. I'm starting to believe that he may not be the problem.

NE1tm2nv

The Power of RED
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,682.28
Fav. Team #1
Our secondary sucked all day long. They gave up numerous play's. Straight outta half time Ciante & Cassidy got burned. What was it 81 yard TD.

We couldn't cover a bed with a blanket today.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ciante got burned all day. he played terrible. i am a huge fan of his but he had an absolutely atrocious game.

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the coverage was fairly decent. it was when the rush didn't get to the QB that it broke down. Yeah, there were breakdowns and blown coverages, but that happens to every team once in a while. The lack of a pass rush, and lack of contain were the issues in this game.

wiscohusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I thought the coverage was fairly decent. it was when the rush didn't get to the QB that it broke down. Yeah, there were breakdowns and blown coverages, but that happens to every team once in a while. The lack of a pass rush, and lack of contain were the issues in this game.

No offense, but the "lack of contain" is more due to Persa and Colter being quick as hell. Its not really fair to blame a defensive lineman for not being able to catch a kid as quick as those 2 from behind. Defensively, you might think of running 6 DBs and leave David to spy a qb like those 2.

its just a thought, and I'm sure there are 100s of reasons that wouldn't work. But I'm a legend on PS3 football, so I'm qualified... :blabla: