• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

24 Hours to go

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before we are back to hockey and let me be the first to wish the Hawks, Flyers and their fans the best of luck in what should be a very entertaining series.

What time should I show up for the party at your house? :)

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Boss. It's been a good thing that I've been traveling on vacation all week, otherwise I'd probably be climbing the fucking walls right about now!! lol

The party started for me back on April 22nd when my boys completed the Devils season by embarrassing their asses one final time! Everything that's happened since has just been gravy for me. :)

falconski

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
my brain is going into withdrawl...five days is making me cry, I'm not sure how I'm gonna last this summer

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good thing game 1 is on a Saturday, and I'll at least be able to watch one game live on TV.

Cool IPW now you won't need to read my useless captain obvious observations in the GNT. :)

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Boss. It's been a good thing that I've been traveling on vacation all week, otherwise I'd probably be climbing the fucking walls right about now!! lol

The party started for me back on April 22nd when my boys completed the Devils season by embarrassing their asses one final time! Everything that's happened since has just been gravy for me. :)

Vacation eh Tox? Where did you go?

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here in Boston, we keep ourselves busy watching to see if another Boston sports team blows a 3-0 series lead :eek:

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here in Boston, we keep ourselves busy watching to see if another Boston sports team blows a 3-0 series lead :eek:

I guess Celtics fans will just have to take comfort in the 2008 Championship that they won, as well as the 16 other times since 1957.

My heart goes out to them.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vacation eh Tox? Where did you go?

Mon, Tue, Wed morning, here: Pocono Mountains Water Park - Great Wolf Resorts - Pocono Mountains Family Resort It's a football stadium sized, enclosed temperature controlled indoor water park with 2 wet bars for the adults.

Wed afternoon, Thur, and earlier today here: Knoebels Amusement Resort It's a beautiful park set in the middle of a huge valley that I've been camping or visiting since the late 60's. Also a lot of my relatives are from that old coal mining area, so I get to do some visiting while the rest do the roller coasters and whatever.

Tonight we are doing wash and recharging the batteries because tomorrow morning we are heading to a large (400 plus teams from all over 5 states!) soccer tourney here:Seaside Heights NJ, Jersey Shore beach, boardwalk and visitors guide and local tourism information Son # 4 is a soccer dynamo who's amassed well over 200 career goals already at the age of 13, so after a day of that...I'll be traveling back home tomorrow night to watch the bad boys from Philly stomp some ass..........then Sun and Mon, back down to the sea shore to watch the rest of the tourney, walk the board walk, eat too much, get another tattoo etc.. His team usual wins their age bracket, so it always a good time.

Yeah...we've been very busy, but it's been a ton of fun! :D

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my brain is going into withdrawl...five days is making me cry, I'm not sure how I'm gonna last this summer

Whoa! :eek: Easy my friend! Have a beer....chill....tomorrow is almost here man!! :)

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mon, Tue, Wed morning, here: Pocono Mountains Water Park - Great Wolf Resorts - Pocono Mountains Family Resort It's a football stadium sized, enclosed temperature controlled indoor water park with 2 wet bars for the adults.

Wed afternoon, Thur, and earlier today here: Knoebels Amusement Resort It's a beautiful park set in the middle of a huge valley that I've been camping or visiting since the late 60's. Also a lot of my relatives are from that old coal mining area, so I get to do some visiting while the rest do the roller coasters and whatever.

Tonight we are doing wash and recharging the batteries because tomorrow morning we are heading to a large (400 plus teams from all over 5 states!) soccer tourney here:Seaside Heights NJ, Jersey Shore beach, boardwalk and visitors guide and local tourism information Son # 4 is a soccer dynamo who's amassed well over 200 career goals already at the age of 13, so after a day of that...I'll be traveling back home tomorrow night to watch the bad boys from Philly stomp some ass..........then Sun and Mon, back down to the sea shore to watch the rest of the tourney, walk the board walk, eat too much, get another tattoo etc.. His team usual wins their age bracket, so it always a good time.

Yeah...we've been very busy, but it's been a ton of fun! :D

Holy shit sounds like a great! Have a good time bro.

I have my son, daughter in law and grandson in town. We had a nice diner downtown on Pearl St. The little guy only 14 months walks, eats grown up food and calls his daddy Da Da. Great watching him grow up and it look's like he's going to be a smart little man, Smart like his mom and dad.

It's my job to spoil him.

beantownmaniac

Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess Celtics fans will just have to take comfort in the 2008 Championship that they won, as well as the 16 other times since 1957.

My heart goes out to them.

Ya know, except for the wide right game, I was rooting for the Bills to win a superbowl :D

beantownmaniac

Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That doesn't make me feel any better about it.

Sorry. I really hope Buffalo wins a championship soon. The city deserves it and Bills and Sabres fans are some of the most passionate in sports. And I like you and Boss and Minty. You're classy posters ;)

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit sounds like a great! Have a good time bro.

I have my son, daughter in law and grandson in town. We had a nice diner downtown on Pearl St. The little guy only 14 months walks, eats grown up food and calls his daddy Da Da. Great watching him grow up and it look's like he's going to be a smart little man, Smart like his mom and dad.

It's my job to spoil him.

Oh we are! Thx!

That's cool Boss. I'm glad they came to visit and you get to spend some time with them!! (hide all your quarters....don't want them to catch on bro!! LOL) Have a good time man!

Yep....Logan is 15 months today and is doing the same great stuff!! High fives, says "Go Flyers!" (sounds like ger flyrrz) running around constantly with some kind of ball object in his hands...etc. He makes me laugh all day and night. He's also totally independent, handsome and smart as all hell...just....like.....his Dad!! :D

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
.Logan is 15 months today and is doing the same great stuff!! High fives, says "Go Flyers!" (sounds like ger flyrrz)

sooo... just like 95% of all other Flyer fans? :D

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sooo... just like 95% of all other Flyer fans? :D

HAY! I resen... I resem... I dun lik wut your implyin' 'bout mah drinkin' *hic* habbits. I know whenna stop. When you don' got any more booze, thas whenna stop.

Les' go orenge 'n black.