• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: #23 OREGON DUCKS vs #24 usc trojans 3:30PMEST ESPN

jwolt92

The voice of fuckin reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a fan of a team who's basically irrelevant this year, I just have to say.. reading OD's GDTs makes Saturdays a helluva lot better. Also I just wanted to add onto the 200+ before game time.

RaidaDave

Devourer of Souls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,331.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching the Michigan/PSU game; thought Harbaugh was going to get that game an R rating. That coat came off pretty quick!! Glad he stopped there.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
200+ and the game hasn't even started yet.
That's because OD suffers from premature eclickulation and keeps making game day threads long before game day and then jizzes all over it. They have nothing to do with the actual game. It's a hate thread disguised as a game thread.

RaidaDave

Devourer of Souls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,331.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's because OD suffers from premature eclickulation and keeps making game day threads long before game day and then jizzes all over it. They have nothing to do with the actual game. It's a hate thread disguised as a game thread.
Lol. I have noticed that.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
less than 60 minutes until KICKOFF!!!!

SKOOOOO DUCKS!!!!

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this sounds like a poster who is all pissed off because he knows if he created a Washington vs Oregon state thread that the total thread count MIGHT equal 2. That includes the OP count too.

Harsh reality that your team is one of the worst in the conference playing the worst team in the conference.

cellar dweller game.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this sounds like a poster who is all pissed off because he knows if he created a Washington vs Oregon state thread that the total thread count MIGHT equal 2. That includes the OP count too.

Harsh reality that your team is one of the worst in the conference playing the worst team in the conference.

cellar dweller game.
That's all you have? :L

Few jizz over this site like you do. Don't confuse that with normal sane people and what they do.

Really sounds more to me like a bitter fan over their early season cluster fuck and how that ruined their chances at the playoffs no matter how well they are playing now.

Suck it up buttercup. That's college football. It's hard as hell to keep it together for 12 games.

RaidaDave

Devourer of Souls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,331.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, I've been working 12 hours a day 7 days a week for the last month! This is the first game in a while I'll get to watch live. Not quite the same watching it on DVR after I get home.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's all you have? :L

Few jizz over this site like you do. Don't confuse that with normal sane people and what they do.

Really sounds more to me like a bitter fan over their early season cluster fuck and how that ruined their chances at the playoffs no matter how well they are playing now.

Suck it up buttercup. That's college football. It's hard as hell to keep it together for 12 games.
oh Jesus Henry Christ.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how that ruined their chances at the playoffs no matter how well they are playing now.

Uh, haven't you heard. Oregon is going to the playoffs. The committee is going to give them special consideration because the "Magic Man" was hurt. So, those losses won't be counted and Oregon will be treated as though they are unbeaten.

Or, if USC wins, then the committee will treat them as a 1 loss team, so they still get to go to the playoff.

:nod:

RaidaDave

Devourer of Souls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,331.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh, haven't you heard. Oregon is going to the playoffs. The committee is going to give them special consideration because the "Magic Man" was hurt. So, those losses won't be counted and Oregon will be treated as though they are unbeaten.

Or, if USC wins, then the committee will treat them as a 1 loss team, so they still get to go to the playoff.

:nod:
Sounds rational. :noidea:

RaidaDave

Devourer of Souls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,331.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, it's from OD. So you know the rationale and logic are solid.
This Ducks team actually reminds me a lot of some of the teams we had back in the early 2000's when the games were close pretty much every week. Makes for a lot more excitement for sure. After the way the year started, I'm just glad we still have a shot, although a very long one, at the conference championship. This was billed as a big one before the season, not quite as big as it could have been, but still very big.