• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: #23 OREGON DUCKS vs #24 usc trojans 3:30PMEST ESPN

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. However, they also need to stay at home with that read option, so not to get burned

Here's the thing though. I watched the Oregon Stanford highlights and none of the big Oregon plays were Adams running. I think they don't really want to get him hurt so while you can;t discount him running once in a blue moon he's gpoing to pitch it more times than not. I just think if you make him stay inn the pocket and key on the runners who will hurt you more than him running then you have a better shot. I'm not saying he can't run because i know hes quick but I'd rather him run and get hit than those RBs going crazy on you.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are talking about easy cheerleaders like that's a bad thing. Oregon and USC are probably in the top 10 when it comes to beautiful women.
Easily the hottest cheerleaders in CFB followed by ASU IMO washington and wazzou are in the mix too tho

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
had a cup of coffee this morning. has made me need to shit, but holding it till after the USC game.

Will put a condom in the toilet before shitting.
I bet seeing your coffee runs all over a condom reminds you of some good times with Larry.

SeeYouNT

Вы хотели бы некоторые Путина?
Hoopla Cash
$ 291.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon doesn't do a whole lot of read option with Adams...he's not much of a run threat plus, I'm not sure he understanda the read option.
Here's the thing though. I watched the Oregon Stanford highlights and none of the big Oregon plays were Adams running. I think they don't really want to get him hurt so while you can;t discount him running once in a blue moon he's gpoing to pitch it more times than not. I just think if you make him stay inn the pocket and key on the runners who will hurt you more than him running then you have a better shot. I'm not saying he can't run because i know hes quick but I'd rather him run and get hit than those RBs going crazy on you.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet seeing your coffee runs all over a condom reminds you of some good times with Larry.
I'm still holding out hope I get invited to Larry's playoff new years eve party, considering the Ducks get to play in one of those games

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon doesn't do a whole lot of read option with Adams...he's not much of a run threat plus, I'm not sure he understanda the read option.
Yeah, that read option's real hard to learn. It's like subtraction... Mind boggling...