• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: #212 Nebraska @ #18 Iowa -- 8pm CST on BTN

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yea, i'm not completely sold on Miles. part of it is simple things, like tonight, i'm watching NU break a 1-2-2 press by using a 1-2-2 formation. last i knew, you break a 1-2-2, by using a formation that's more 2-1-2. also, just hate the lack of aggressiveness against the press. they occasionally break it good and have a quick 3 on 2 action but nothing happens.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If their head coach was here in my living room right now, I'd say nothing to him. I wouldn't say a single word.

I'd just walk up to him, and slap him in the face. Because he is that annoying.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Good game guys! Good game! I'm going to go back to my apartment and eat a ketchup sandwich and suck down a Capri Sun!"

-Jarrod Uthoff

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not everybody who has success at these midmajors can coach in the B1G.. Shoulda just kept Smith :D

He looked like he was on the up and up. He's had success at turning around every lower level job he had. I was sold on paper and thought he had a great personality for bball coaching. I was expecting more depth and cleaner play by now. I guess the task is more than facilities.

As disappointed as I am. I say as long as he's not doing any worse than Richard Pitino he deserves another year.

How long is Minnesota gonna put up with that turd Pitino anyway?

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He looked like he was on the up and up. He's had success at turning around every lower level job he had. I was sold on paper and thought he had a great personality for bball coaching. I was expecting more depth and cleaner play by now. I guess the task is more than facilities.

As disappointed as I am. I say as long as he's not doing any worse than Richard Pitino he deserves another year.

How long is Minnesota gonna put up with that turd Pitino anyway?

I just think @Brasky is onto something with the way his players react to his fornicating and the personality he coaches with

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giving up easy drives to the bucket. Get within 10 and cawkeyes pull away with a three. Stupid penaltie by Shields

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't like calling you J. Its like in stepbrothers when Will Farrell trys to hung Mr doback. Best part of the movie IMO. I have a step dad so I know the pain all to well.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just think @Brasky is onto something with the way his players react to his fornicating and the personality he coaches with

But Pitino sucks too. That's all I'm saying. He's at Minnesota where he shouldn't have near the troubles that Miles has been having in Lincoln. Nebraska's just never been a basketball school.

I'm beginning to think he's going after the wrong type of players that will work here. We can't find 15 guys within 300 miles of here that can dribble, pass, and shoot?

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But Pitino sucks too. That's all I'm saying. He's at Minnesota where he shouldn't have near the troubles that Miles has getting talent to Lincoln. Nebraska's just never been a basketball school.

I'm beginning to think he's going after the wrong type of players that will work here. We can't find 15 guys within 300 miles of here that can dribble, pass, and shoot?

It is seriously ridiculous that I know right now for a fact that I can outshoot every player on this team.

I'm just a beer drinking fool sitting on my couch watching this stuff go down, but I guarantee if I got into a shooting competition with this entire Husker team I would beat them all. Hell I went over and made 31 threes in a row earlier tonight at the Jim. There are kids all over the country doing that stuff nowadays.

Yet we can't get one guy. Not one single guy who is clutch. Andrew White is a nice player and all, but let's be honest.......he wasn't going to work out at Kansas. They require more.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Andrew White, by the way, is what we're hanging our hat on right now.

A middle of the road, decent player. Nothing dominant about him. Then we have Shavon, who (bless his soul) tries his hardest, but he's just a really tall athletic guy who lacks a lot of the tangibles. We hang our hat on him too.

We are just so bad right now.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember when Petteway was just getting really really lucky for a stretch of like 9 games in a row?

Man we were really good then.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the talent just ain't there and frankly isn't that promising for the future. Watson is nice and all and Morrow could be an OK 3 or 4, but them other kids are gonna have to drink MJ's magic juice if we're tryna be competitive

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is seriously ridiculous that I know right now for a fact that I can outshoot every player on this team.

I'm just a beer drinking fool sitting on my couch watching this stuff go down, but I guarantee if I got into a shooting competition with this entire Husker team I would beat them all. Hell I went over and made 31 threes in a row earlier tonight at the Jim. There are kids all over the country doing that stuff nowadays.

Yet we can't get one guy. Not one single guy who is clutch. Andrew White is a nice player and all, but let's be honest.......he wasn't going to work out at Kansas. They require more.

I'm in my 50's and shoot with my kid out back or at the gym when he has practice. I make the majority of my jumpers outside the paint. I can still dunk on their rim that's set at 9 ft. I'm probably 70% from the line.

I played a lot as a kid in the neighborhood, all through school, and played on my base teams in the military. I had a 10+ year hiatus from bball and when I started shooting with my kid, it was like riding a bike. It's like I never quit playing.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Srsly tho.

Richard Pitino makes me feel better about Miles. LOL

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea lol @ Pitino.

Good for him becoming a millionaire off his daddy's coat tails though.

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like the Huskerhoopla board should put together a basketball team to show these Huskers what's up. LOL.

grown-ups-rob-schenider-chris-rock-kevin-james-adam-sandler-and-david-spade.jpg

Back in '82 I could throw a pigskin a quarter mile