• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 2023 Western Conference Finals: 1) Nuggets vs 7) Lakers (Bubble Rematch)

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
also i thought it was weak for the offical on the other side of the court to come reverse a out of bounds call. diving bodys on the floor zero chance he saw that. you guys acting like a tim donaghy didnt exist lol.

That was clear as day off Lakers. Zero players/coaches complained.

Lakers had a challenge if they thought it was off the Nuggets. Right call was clearly made

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was clear as day off Lakers. Zero players/coaches complained.

Lakers had a challenge if they thought it was off the Nuggets. Right call was clearly made
not saying it wasnt right call. just that to come overturn it without any sort of review on a play no chance he saw. there were more than a few plays over the series out of bounds call that denver got which should have been a easy call. im not sure theres not a tim donaghy somewhere in the mix here

trojanfight

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it will be interesting to see how the lakers go about kyrie. i thought i saw a report when the playoffs started that the lakers didnt have any interest but after russell got exposed maybe they revisit that.

trojanfight

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
644A793B-2D0D-410A-BD16-D803A2C5C72E.jpeg

trojanfight

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Favorable calls for Denver ever since that bs goaltend

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, Lakers fans....but y'all still had a real damn good season after all was said and done, and far exceeded expectations by turning around your season and making it into the WC finals. Nothing to be sad or angry about. The better team won this thing...*which earned them their 1st ever trip to the finals in their franchise history...and they totally deserve it.

They'll be a very tough matchup for whichever team comes out of the EC....*and I hope they go on to win their 1st ever NBA title as well.

#JokicIsNoJoke

#NuggetsInSix

Last edited:

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Attention whore.

Now we have to listen to the will he won’t he for the entire fucking summer.

Until he uses the word retirement, nobody should be reading that in to what he was saying.

That comment was very vague.

And given the history, more likely he is thinking of a change of scenery than retirement.

We shall see.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Until he uses the word retirement, nobody should be reading that in to what he was saying.

And given the history, more likely he is thinking of a change of scenery than retirement.

We shall see.
Yeah I'm pretty sure he doesn't want to go out like that (it's not in his DNA). So the talk about his possible "retirement" is just that...nothing but talk.
He'll likely be back for 1 more season with LA, and maybe even 2....but a lot of it will have to do with what their FO does.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We shall see.

If he forced a trade and won a title I feel like that one would be pretty hollow

A title is a title but damn... in terms of GOAT talk I don't think it would move the needle

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he forced a trade and won a title I feel like that one would be pretty hollow

A title is a title but damn... in terms of GOAT talk I don't think it would move the needle

Not saying he does that.

But all he said was that he has a lot to think about.

Anyone trying to read more into that is just randomly guessing at this point.

His season ended in a tough way. He is frustrated. Silly to make too much of that quote right now.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not the only reason they lost but it helped. for the series i think denver got every call they could. there was rarely any call they didnt get especially on offense. they got all the calls in denver which ok home court and all. but the same thing happened in LA. the jamal murray bs flagrant was repeated on lakers 3 times and they got nothing out of it. any 50-50 call where they could or might not make a call favoring denver they did call it 90 percent of the time. point to any denver missed calls where you can say they really got screwed there?
You got beat by the better team. Period. End of story. See ya this time next year when you front run the Lakers again.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it was that way the whole series. denver got pretty much every call. like i said before it it could have been a foul they got it 90 percent of the time. there might have been once or twice the entire series. lakers got hacked with many no calls and denver got touch fouls at the other end. the announcers the entire nba said the flagrant foul in denver on murray was bs. the lakers had 3 or 4 times that exact contact happened and not a foul even..
You’re such a cvnt