• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022 NBA Offseason thread

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m ready for basketball issues, there are generally plenty of those to talk about.

They keep jt going

I’m down to talk about the Ben Simmons bully revenge tour

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did

I’m still confused af

Hence why I said he said it before

But they were referencing the same thing years apart as “news”
Yeah, its bizarre.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea

Where people tried saying lebron didn't acknowledge the situation.

It's funny...it's the same people that criticize he's too quick to comment on other things. But the minute we had a dead white kid Lebron was supposed to be commenting before the kid was picked up off the ground.
Damned if he does, damned if he don't.

That's the way it goes when you've already decided who someone is in your head.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, its bizarre.

It also makes sense why when it came out again in 2020 I said this dude has said this before…

I also hadn’t heard of the shop until this came back around in 2020

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I don't see Lebrons activism as an issue. He's not Kyrie about it for chrissakes. And sure he isn't MJ who intentionally kept out of that stuff to sell shoes.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I don't see Lebrons activism as an issue. He's not Kyrie about it for chrissakes. And sure he isn't MJ who intentionally kept out of that stuff to sell shoes.

MJ is the model

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kyrie might be correct more often than Lebron is….and he’s a freaking flat earther

That alone says something

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is the full actual interview and said quotes that Q referred to in previous posts. You won't find this on Google because of obvious politics bullshit. It is on duckduckgo because they don't such a politics-driven agenda over there.

Some things in the interview are/were partially true and some statements according to Reuters were or have been taken out of context. BTW if James is a racist, he has some splaining to do because he works for a white woman!

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is the full actual interview and said quotes that Q referred to in previous posts. You won't find this on Google because of obvious politics bullshit. It is on duckduckgo because they don't such a politics-driven agenda over there.

Some things in the interview are/were partially true and some statements according to Reuters were or have been taken out of context. BTW if James is a racist, he has some splaining to do because he works for a white woman!

I like brave

DuckDuckGo went political earlier this year

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The only issue I have with his or any other athlete/celebrities activism is that, because of the large following they have, they need to make sure they educate themselves and have the full context on something before tweeting, tik toking or instagramming about it. Also, if they do tweet about it without doing that and turn out to be wrong...own it, don't just quietly delete it and try to act like it didn't happen.

It's like when that white cop shot that black girl and Lebron tweeted out a picture of him with what was essentially a threat on the cop...then when he found out he shot her because she was trying to stab another black girl...he just deleted the tweet rather than address and own what he tweeted.

I get that as a black person he would have a strong initial emotional reaction, but the number of followers he has means anything he tweets is going to have a much bigger effect than some rando posting the same thing. He's lucky no one acted on his tweet...that could have been a real problem for him.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only issue I have with his or any other athlete/celebrities activism is that, because of the large following they have, they need to make sure they educate themselves and have the full context on something before tweeting, tik toking or instagramming about it. Also, if they do tweet about it without doing that and turn out to be wrong...own it, don't just quietly delete it and try to act like it didn't happen.

It's like when that white cop shot that black girl and Lebron tweeted out a picture of him with what was essentially a threat on the cop...then when he found out he shot her because she was trying to stab another black girl...he just deleted the tweet rather than address and own what he tweeted.

I get that as a black person he would have a strong initial emotional reaction, but the number of followers he has means anything he tweets is going to have a much bigger effect than some rando posting the same thing. He's lucky no one acted on his tweet...that could have been a real problem for him.

I’d love to watch him try to go up against someone who actually does that like Candace Owens.

She’d hand him his NPC ass on a platter

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

All fair

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’d love to watch him try to go up against someone who actually does that like Candace Owens.

I'd prefer we go Sowell or someone who isn't playing a role for clicks and notoriety.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd prefer we go Sowell or someone who isn't playing a role for clicks and notoriety.

Sowell is a good one for sure. But my point was not even someone at THAT level would still dominate and outsmart LeNPC

I’d be happy with Andrew tate

Dude is 100x the intellectual and man bron is

YourFriendGannon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He didn't understand that he did anything wrong though. One of his handlers probably told him he had to delete the tweet. In a quote thereafter Lebron said what happened was he started the wrong conversation. No indication he learned anything.

He was rather predictably acting in sync with rhetorical activism that toes the line near stochastic terrorism and the media that in tandem incentivizes the emotional instant outrage over sensationalized stories taking priority over being accurate. He is a marionette.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

She's a fucking moron.

I'm starting to understand why you got tricked into believing there were multiple incidents of LeBron stating he hates white people.

This idiot is not a credible news source.

When Trump calls you on reporting fake news, and you are a so called conservative, it's time to hang em up.

Candace Parker : More people are dying because of the vaccine. More have died since the mandate!!!!

Trump : No, they aren't. The vaccine is working. The ones getting sick aren't taking it.

Candace Owens: But masking children is horrific. Its like China!!

Trump: China's education system is a Hell of a lot better than ours. They are 1st in the world, we are like 44th.

Me: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: