• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022 NBA Offseason thread

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This offseason been awful
Didn't want to lose Hartenstien.

We couldn't match or beat the Knicks offee.

So, I'm glad we at least got Wall.

It was boring for the Clippers.

But, all we need is health and a backup 5 and off we go.

KD and Mitchell moves will open up the flood gates on player movement.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
0% chance
Because of the Westbrook inclusion

Consensus is that you need both picks in any trade because he is a negative asset as a contract and a player.

Michael Scotto: When it comes to any potential Russell Westbrook and Kyrie Irving trade talks, or if the Lakers are moving Westbrook to any team, both future first-round picks have to be included. You already saw Indiana decline multiple second-round picks (in addition to one first-round pick).

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny GIF

Doesn't really make a lot of sense for either team, imo.

For the Lakers, at least with AD, he's young enough that there is some hope that maybe they can get 2 or 3 relatively healthy seasons out of him. KD is 34 and it's unlikely that he'll get healthier. So they'd be trading a younger injury prone player who, when healthy, makes them contenders for an older, injury prone player who, when healthy, makes them a contender.

I think I'd put my money on the younger guy playing more games.

For the Nets, healthy KD, engaged Kyrie and healthy Ben would make them a contender. Healthy AD, healthy Ben and Westbrook, do not.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The time for Philly is now. They are probably the most desperate team to win the East now. I mean if you look at all the top teams in the East, since Lebron left all have won the East except Philly. Toronto and Milwaukee won it and a championship. Miami and Boston won it. Only team that hasn't won it is Philly. That's a lot of pressure on Embiid and this team.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The time for Philly is now.<--- They are probably the most desperate team to win the East now. I mean if you look at all the top teams in the East, since Lebron left all have won the East except Philly. Toronto and Milwaukee won it and a championship. Miami and Boston won it. Only team that hasn't won it is Philly. That's a lot of pressure on Embiid and this team.

BelatedGlossyAnkole-max-1mb.gif

Don't tell @fightinfunbags I said that.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

For the Lakers, at least with AD, he's young enough that there is some hope that maybe they can get 2 or 3 relatively healthy seasons out of him. KD is 34 and it's unlikely that he'll get healthier. So they'd be trading a younger injury prone player who, when healthy, makes them contenders for an older, injury prone player who, when healthy, makes them a contender.

For the Nets, healthy KD, engaged Kyrie and healthy Ben would make them a contender. Healthy AD, healthy Ben and Westbrook, do not.

You know doesn't make sense to me? That Taco Bell somehow passes for food.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wait

You wouldn't take Kyrie and KD for AD and Russ?

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...and he's back to being a fucking clown.