• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022-2023 NBA Season Thread

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He posts daily tweets on who the Lakers should be rooting for/against.

The little things to make life a little easier...

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait what?

DJ gonna be pissed.

You gonna take the food menu off here too?

And vacation spots?

Cmon man

Well let's see here. I made no mention of deeej, food or a vacation spot.

I mentioned Jokic and you brought up Aaron Rodgers.

Don't do drugs. Your head is already fucked up enough. Is your IQ single digits?

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,896.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Need Philly to beat Dallas tonight.

Picklerick 2.0

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this group is just expired. They needed to make a move but couldn't really pull anything off. Lowry is completely washed so they don't really have any true guard to get the offense going. Everything they do is a slog. They can try to find someone in the offseason and tweak what they got or they should perhaps thing bigger and explore other options like maybe trading Jimmy for younger pieces to fit around Herro and Bam
I guess. Did Butler just get hit with the old stick or something?

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess. Did Butler just get hit with the old stick or something?

Not that I've seen. He's basically the same player he's been the last few years. Now he does, for whatever reason, turn it up in the playoffs where he looks like a superstar as opposed to a star. But as far as regular season Jimmy goes, he's still playing at his usual all star level (even if they keep fucking him by leaving him off the all star teams)

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well let's see here. I made no mention of deeej, food or a vacation spot.

I mentioned Jokic and you brought up Aaron Rodgers.

Don't do drugs. Your head is already fucked up enough. Is your IQ single digits?
No you didn’t but I know he’s gone off topic and you posted nothing about it like you did to me …So nahhhhhh

Jokic and rodgers are superstars in their respective sports, so there is common ground .

I told you , Man !!! U stupid or something, I’m the closest thing to Forrest Gump in real life. Not the drama of the movie tho, but, What ever I was part of , made a ton better.

Did I tell you the first College to recruit me?

F N Columbia U… and clearly it was not for my brains .

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So bron is out through late March at least

The Lakers lucked out that they have some easier opponents coming up too - Houston twice, Chicago twice and Orlando.

They've proven that the team is a lot deeper than they were before the trade deadline so as long as DLo and AD get back they "should" be fine.

And i'm still hoping Phoenix is going to be resting some of their guys near the end of the season so fingers crossed on that one too

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not that I've seen. He's basically the same player he's been the last few years. Now he does, for whatever reason, turn it up in the playoffs where he looks like a superstar as opposed to a star. But as far as regular season Jimmy goes, he's still playing at his usual all star level (even if they keep fucking him by leaving him off the all star teams)
If he plays less than his top level during the regular season it's no surprise he doesn't make all star teams. They can only pick 12 players from 15 teams.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No you didn’t but I know he’s gone off topic and you posted nothing about it like you did to me …So nahhhhhh

Jokic and rodgers are superstars in their respective sports, so there is common ground .

I told you , Man !!! U stupid or something, I’m the closest thing to Forrest Gump in real life. Not the drama of the movie tho, but, What ever I was part of , made a ton better.

"Did I tell you the first college to recruit me? F N Columbia U"

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

giphy (1).gif

Whatever you say George Santos Jr.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If we’re going to play this game

I had to schools recruit me to play football….

…After watching me play basketball

(I hadn’t played football since 7th grade)