• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2020-2021-2022-2023-2024 NFL thread

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't. I'm not happy I did
That’s the same knee he dislocated at Georgia. With that injury in 2015 he tore 3 ligaments, MCL PCL and LCL and cartilage damage.

This one might be worse.

Could be his last snap as an NFL player unfortunately

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't. I'm not happy I did

As someone who has broken bones in horrific fashion (radius ulna … speed bump city!), i seem to always watch these injuries.

This one was extreme… i saw the post injury video first before the vid of the actual injury … of chubb sitting on the field and the knee looked surprisingly normal position wise … after that extension wow

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly don't know what constitutes pass interference anymore...

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As someone who has broken bones in horrific fashion (radius ulna … speed bump city!), i seem to always watch these injuries.

This one was extreme… i saw the post injury video first before the vid of the actual injury … of chubb sitting on the field and the knee looked surprisingly normal position wise … after that extension wow
I broke them too, but luckily I was in 2nd grade and while I remember it - I dont remember how it looked. My father always liked to remind it was quite disgusting.

That reminds me, I still have to get that girl back for pushing me down on the playground.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I broke them too, but luckily I was in 2nd grade and while I remember it - I dont remember how it looked. My father always liked to remind it was quite disgusting.

That reminds me, I still have to get that girl back for pushing me down on the playground.
I did it when I was 14 in a baseball tournament. Playing center, line drive in short center and I dove straight forward. Was flat out, caught the ball but unfortunately the field we were playing on was a fuckin cow pasture (no shit) and as i landed/slid the tip of my glove went into a huge rut/divot and i kept sliding forward. The infielders said the snap sounded louder than that ball off the aluminum bat. I went to raise my arm to show the ump I caught the ball and I was like oh fuck lol

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Although the Browns should feel shame for losing to the Steelers when you read the following...

If your teams defense out scores your offense. Yeah your team sucks.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did it when I was 14 in a baseball tournament. Playing center, line drive in short center and I dove straight forward. Was flat out, caught the ball but unfortunately the field we were playing on was a fuckin cow pasture (no shit) and as i landed/slid the tip of my glove went into a huge rut/divot and i kept sliding forward. The infielders said the snap sounded louder than that ball off the aluminum bat. I went to raise my arm to show the ump I caught the ball and I was like oh fuck lol
Ouch! That sounds like what mine was. I honestly dont remember whether I never looked at it or did and dont remember/blocked it out. I remember the whole day besides that.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i had both my feet crushed in between two roller coaster cars (mountain coaster) on grouse grind when I was 8. broke every bone in both my feet.

wheelchair for a year.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sorry grouse mountain not on the grind...

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

giphy.gif

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, that looks like pass interference to me, but what do I know?

I thought so too... but we'll take it.

2-0 for the first time in over a decade. We don't miss Danny boy at all and Howell showed some great poise and talent out there on Sunday. What a comeback by the Sk...ommanders.

It's the right thing, it's just still getting used to it. Glad Snyder left. That guy is a real Billy Ripken error card, if you know what I mean.

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Justin Fields said he is thinking too much and that is why he’s playing poorly. This week he’s going to go out and not think and play better according to him.

I guess that means he will run the ball 40 times

When asked why he has too much going on his head and he’s thinking too much, he blamed the coaching staff.

Putting the coaching staff at fault as a second year player is not what a franchise quarterback should be doing.

And if you watch his piss poor play, he’s not thinking enough lol

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Justin Fields said he is thinking too much and that is why he’s playing poorly. This week he’s going to go out and not think and play better according to him.

And if you watch his piss poor play, he’s not thinking enough lol

Well … thats kinda hard to do … wheeeeeeeen … TAKE IT AWAY MS. KELCE !!!!