• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Offseason Thread

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Hat trick today.

Playoffs have been fun. Love all the upsets. That was a nice comeback by the Canes. Also the Sharks game with that controversial penalty and 3 power plays goals to tie it late in the 3rd?

Not upset to see the Leafs knocked out. Who would have predicted the Isles going further than Tavares and the Leafs before the season started.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullshit internet rumor but for the sake of discussion, would you trade first overall to Vancouver for Petterson/Boeser, this year's first (#10 overall) and next year's pick?

Draft is in Vancouver so they may want to make a splash and they have Quinn Hughes.

Also, would you make a move for PK Subban? Nashville is almost maxed out on cap, if they want to make moves to win now they need to add salary, Subban seems like the obvious salary dump choice ($9 million per for 3 more years). It would be ages 30-32.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jacob Trouba is also an intriguing trade target.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stars lose, no conditional first for the Rangers :yes:

Now let's hope Zucarello signs elsewhere.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kakko is having a really solid tournament. I still think we take Hughes but man I would have felt a lot better if Kakko shit the bed.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kakko is having a really solid tournament. I still think we take Hughes but man I would have felt a lot better if Kakko shit the bed.

I am still all in on Hughes. He's a 17 year old kid with tons of room to grow and a very strong desire to be the best Can't teach work ethic. I think Kakko is very good and probably has the higher floor, but Hughes has the higher ceiling. Kakko is likely already where he will end up physically, making hm more NHL ready at the moment, but Hughes skill set and the potential he has as a 17 year old kid who is still growing, make it an easy pick for me. Also build down the middle, harder to find a top flight center via trade or FA than a winger

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am still all in on Hughes. He's a 17 year old kid with tons of room to grow and a very strong desire to be the best Can't teach work ethic. I think Kakko is very good and probably has the higher floor, but Hughes has the higher ceiling. Kakko is likely already where he will end up physically, making hm more NHL ready at the moment, but Hughes skill set and the potential he has as a 17 year old kid who is still growing, make it an easy pick for me. Also build down the middle, harder to find a top flight center via trade or FA than a winger

Agreed, it just sucks the Rangers are getting a stud as well.