• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay....

Let's try this a different way.

Success is just measured by Championships?

Doesn't matter if one team beats the dog Shit out of the other 90 % of the time?

The fact that one is 1 for 1 in the Finals and the other was 1 and 3, while sweeping the other team in question 2 years in a row, on the way to those 4 Finals appearances, makes them equal because they both only have 1 Chip during that time span?

That's what you are saying?

See, this is why people don't always take you seriously. You can't put your disdain for a few annoying Cavs fans aside to use logic.

You'd rather look stupid than admit the sun shines on a dog's ass for a brief moment in time.

You are ridiculous.

Yes success is only measured in championships. When did they start handing out prizes for 2nd place in the NBA? Or beatdowns on the way to the Finals?

Why does this seem like you're taking it so personal? You really think my mind gets made up by certain posters on this board? Give me a break here.

I'm a Lakers fan. We can sweep through the entire Western Conference by a margin of 50 points a game, but if they lost game 7 of the Finals by just one point I won't be happy. That's not a success in my eyes. Nor will it be for thousands of other Lakers fans.

One minute its 'agree to disagree', the next i'm apparently being ridiculous because I don't share your opinion.

How about we call it a night and just accept we don't see eye to eye on the matter and move on?

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His hatred of Embiid is well established.
I guess from the outside, I could kind of see hating on a guy that missed his first 2 seasons due to injuries and has gradually become a monster while barely ever playing the game in his lifetime. he tweeted, what an ass. won't even touch upon any other aspect of his personal life or the things he does back in Cameroon.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes success is only measured in championships. When did they start handing out prizes for 2nd place in the NBA? Or beatdowns on the way to the Finals?

Why does this seem like you're taking it so personal? You really think my mind gets made up by certain posters on this board? Give me a break here.

I'm a Lakers fan. We can sweep through the entire Western Conference by a margin of 50 points a game, but if they lost game 7 of the Finals by just one point I won't be happy. That's not a success in my eyes. Nor will it be for thousands of other Lakers fans.

One minute its 'agree to disagree', the next i'm apparently being ridiculous because I don't share your opinion.

How about we call it a night and just accept we don't see eye to eye on the matter and move on?
Look, I'm not taking it personally, don't mean to be snippy.

But, I can't go around and around in a circle on this anymore.

You are dug in and illogical.

When something is so blatantly obvious, it's not even fun to keep debating.

So, I'm going to move on...

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He definitely won't be in a Warriors uniform by the end of the season
Yeah, no way.

Trading for them hardcapped them.

They can't even add another player, under any circumstances outside a 10 day contract...and those don't come into play until the end of the Season.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess from the outside, I could kind of see hating on a guy that missed his first 2 seasons due to injuries and has gradually become a monster while barely ever playing the game in his lifetime. he tweeted, what an ass. won't even touch upon any other aspect of his personal life or the things he does back in Cameroon.
I think it's more his trolling and then crying like a baby when they lost that rubs folks wrong.

I happened to be in the minority that enjoyed his antics. I'd probably feel different if KAT or Whiteside played for my team.

Kid is a stud. He's delightfully mischievous.

But, His tears had to taste like almond joys to his detractors.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look, I'm not taking it personally, don't mean to be snippy.

But, I can't go around and around in a circle on this anymore.

You are dug in and illogical.

When something is so blatantly obvious, it's not even fun to keep debating.

So, I'm going to move on...

That is your opinion and that is your right.

It's not so obvious to me. I've been lucky enough to have seen my team win 10 championships. To me i'm always going to base NBA success on titles - nothing less. And those titles are always going to be equal.
The win against the Magic in 2009 means just as much to me as their game 7 win over the Celtics in 2010 even despite the obvious rivalry.

But, the matter is closed now. I'm going to move on too.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is your opinion and that is your right.

It's not so obvious to me. I've been lucky enough to have seen my team win 10 championships. To me i'm always going to base NBA success on titles - nothing less. And those titles are always going to be equal.
The win against the Magic in 2009 means just as much to me as their game 7 win over the Celtics in 2010 even despite the obvious rivalry.

But, the matter is closed now. I'm going to move on too.
Fair enough.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't be a poor sport, Patterson.

You got whopped.

Happens

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curry finally has to carry the team and after getting blown out over and over again, he gets injured lol

Biggest manufactured superstar of all time, and of course he wont get any shit like most players that are considered ATG's would.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curry finally has to carry the team and after getting blown out over and over again, he gets injured lol

Biggest manufactured superstar of all time, and of course he wont get any shit like most players that are considered ATG's would.

Laughing at a players injury is the most pathetic thing someone can do.

You must be proud.