• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018 Top 5 offense

Coach_Ed_LPW

Coach of the Year
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey fuckers...its been a while. Just wanted to chime in on how excited I am about this offense. We are actually gonna run be able to run the goddamn football. Actually convert on 3rd and short with a simple hand off. I'm very curious to see how Stafford does with a running game doing its part.

Hope you all have been good! Go Lions!

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey fuckers...its been a while. Just wanted to chime in on how excited I am about this offense. We are actually gonna run be able to run the goddamn football. Actually convert on 3rd and short with a simple hand off. I'm very curious to see how Stafford does with a running game doing its part.

Hope you all have been good! Go Lions!

Hey Ed. Long time no see. It will be nice to convert 3rd and short on a regular basis, but I think people are ignoring the fact that Stafford may have all day to throw now if everyone on the O-line lives up to their hype.

You could be right. The offense could be bordering on top 5. The problem is that the defense will need to gel quickly or even a top 5 offense will only result in a mediocre record

Coach_Ed_LPW

Coach of the Year
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Ed. Long time no see. It will be nice to convert 3rd and short on a regular basis, but I think people are ignoring the fact that Stafford may have all day to throw now if everyone on the O-line lives up to their hype.

You could be right. The offense could be bordering on top 5. The problem is that the defense will need to gel quickly or even a top 5 offense will only result in a mediocre record
I'm definitely concerned about the defense. We have a lot of talent, there is potential to have a good defense. We lack edge rushers, if we go 3-4 (we are supposed to be multiple fronts) im not sure we have the edge rushers for that. Ansah as a stand up 3-4 OLB is a ?....Hyder and Zettle are also ?'s in that role. Hand wasnt that impressive in college, im not sure about him. We are thin at DT outside of Ashawn (who is awesome).

I think we have some really nice pieces but a lot of holes and a definite lack of death. I think next year the draft will be all defense.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm very curious to see how Stafford does with a running game doing its part.

He should get sacked a lot less. Golladay should benefit big time from play action. Our TE 's should become red zone nightmares between defenses playing the run and Stafford's cannon arm.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm definitely concerned about the defense. We have a lot of talent, there is potential to have a good defense. We lack edge rushers, if we go 3-4 (we are supposed to be multiple fronts) im not sure we have the edge rushers for that. Ansah as a stand up 3-4 OLB is a ?....Hyder and Zettle are also ?'s in that role. Hand wasnt that impressive in college, im not sure about him. We are thin at DT outside of Ashawn (who is awesome).

I think we have some really nice pieces but a lot of holes and a definite lack of death. I think next year the draft will be all defense.

Yes, but the lack of death is a good thing I believe. For the majority of them, anyway.