• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018 Recruiting Thread

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Coach (Mike) Canales and I have a real good relationship," Cooper told Scout.com. "Even before he offered, we had been texting basically every day and calling twice a week. I had the feeling it was coming and it's really huge, especially with it being my first SEC school and the tradition at Tennessee. It's really cool.

"I haven't been out there before but definitely planning to now. ... I know that their fan base is one of the best in the country from what I've heard and seen."
-Scout

Cammon Cooper, Lehi, Pro-Style Quarterback

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Current commit Alontae Taylor, on new WR's coach Kevin Beard.

"We have been direct messaging back-and-forth on Twitter," Taylor said. I've been watching his videos on YouTube from when he was at Miami and I like the way he puts on the cleats and he doesn't just tell you how to do it but he shows you how to do it. You can tell he has a lot of passion for what he does and he has a lot of juice when he coaches."
-VQ

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meanwhile, IMG Academy, a football factory in Bradenton, Fla., is taking its annual barnstorming tour across the Southeast this week. The program loaded with premier prospects its set to see South Carolina, Tennessee, Georgia and Clemson over the next few days.

The Vols have offered several prospects at IMG, including 5-star defensive end Xavier Thomas and 4-star receiver Joshua Moore, formally of Yokum, Texas and a prospect who briefly called Tennessee his leader last fall.

Other Tennessee targets on the trip include linebacker Mike Jones Jr., defensive end Stephon Wynn and tailback T.J. Pledger.
-SEC Country