• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018 Recruiting Thread

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Junior safety Miles Oldacre of Klein Oak High School in Spring, Texas, posted on his Twitter account Thursday that he received a scholarship offer from Tennessee.

"More than blessed to receive an offer from the University of Tennessee!! #GoVols," he tweeted.

It was the first Football Bowl Subdivision offer for the 5-foot-10, 185-pound Oldacre, who picked up his first offer last week from Columbia.

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Tennessee has been my favorite school growing up," Taylor said. "I'm from Tennessee so that is natural. I've never been up so I'm looking forward to next weekend. I've watched them, but I also don't know a lot about Tennessee. Tennessee has been recruiting me hard. I want to learn as much as I can. I'm looking forward to that trip because of that."

The staff in Knoxville has been doing a solid job with Taylor and he is slowly taking notice. "They just sent me an edit the other day," Taylor said. "I hear from coach Wells and I did hear from coach Z (Azzanni) before he left. I'm just getting to know coach Wells so I don't know him that well. I'm sure I'll talk to him more."

Taylor is long and athletic. At 6-foot-3 and 200 pounds, he presents a big frame, but also has the wheels. "I think it's my speed and my hands," Taylor said. "I'm always working on my game because I think I can get better. But it's my speed and my hands because that's what most people tell me they like about my game. I think I'm explosive and can be a real difference maker."

So what is Taylor looking for? He's slowly figuring it out. "I want to find a place that feels like home," Taylor said. "I want a place that can make me a better player and a better man. A place where the coaches are good and I have the chance to play early."
-VQ
Kundarrius Taylor, Ridgeway, Athlete