• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018 NBA offseason

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pound:

Lavar gonna be @WiggyRuss favorite person this Season.

During his recent appearance on Power 106 radio in Los Angeles, the outspoken father of Lakers guard Lonzo Ball said the team still belongs to his son. “How is it going to be LeBron’s team? He ain’t homegrown,” LaVar said. “You say what you want but we know what it is… Lonzo didn’t go to Cleveland. LeBron came over here. We already over here.”

“He can’t learn nothing from Lonzo, and Lonzo can’t learn nothing from him,” LaVar said. “What they gotta do is win together. They both know how to win, so that’s the main thing.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Settle down.

I disliked it because she past. Doesn't have anything to do with your actual post.
I wish there was a button for agreeing with or supporting something that you don't like. Like someone dying or someone posting something shitty about your team that you agree with.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

During his recent appearance on Power 106 radio in Los Angeles, the outspoken father of Lakers guard Lonzo Ball said the team still belongs to his son. “How is it going to be LeBron’s team? He ain’t homegrown,” LaVar said. “You say what you want but we know what it is… Lonzo didn’t go to Cleveland. LeBron came over here. We already over here.”

“He can’t learn nothing from Lonzo, and Lonzo can’t learn nothing from him,” LaVar said. “What they gotta do is win together. They both know how to win, so that’s the main thing.

I remember Lavar being on the Cowherd show one time. He mentioned that the one year that all 3 Ball boys were on their squad, they happened to go undefeated. Cowherd was right in pointing out that it was HS ball, which would in no way apply to the NBA.

I find it funny that Lonzo is put in the same category as Lebron in terms of knowing how to win, considering Lonzo's yet to make the playoffs.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember Lavar being on the Cowherd show one time. He mentioned that the one year that all 3 Ball boys were on their squad, they happened to go undefeated. Cowherd was right in pointing out that it was HS ball, which would in no way apply to the NBA.

I find it funny that Lonzo is put in the same category as Lebron in terms of knowing how to win, considering Lonzo's yet to make the playoffs.
His Dad is a ridiculous, blowhard.

I like the kid and have never heard him say anything as retarded as this.

Lonzo's only crime is being related to that simpleton.

So, I wish him well.

But, if Rondo earns the starting spot or is the guy that finishes games....

Lavar will lose his Shit...lol

It's understandable to risk stunting Ingram or Kuz's growth for LeBron.

It's a whole different story to do it for Rondo.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Busy today....sucked to hear Aretha Franklin died.

#Iconiclegend

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lebron not going to let this fly all season long.