• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018 NBA offseason

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So who finishes w/ the better record your Cavs or the Heat? I'll go out on a limb & say you'll pick the Cavs. I expect a 3 page explanation though. Anything less would be uncivilized.
no in my predictions i picked the heat ot have a better record- its gonna take the cavs a little bit of time- the whole team was built around lebron and his skillset and playmaking ability. lots of shooters, vets etc. that just dont work as well without LBJ there. plus depending on how things go early on the Cavs might even decide to go into the tank. They are definitely going to make some deals at some point i would expect as well to open up time for the young guys. I think in my predictions i picked the heat to be the 7th seed and to be slaughtered in the 2nd round either by the Raptors or Sixers. CAvs just arent going to stay a playoff team after losing lebron

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no in my predictions i picked the heat ot have a better record- its gonna take the cavs a little bit of time- the whole team was built around lebron and his skillset and playmaking ability. lots of shooters, vets etc. that just dont work as well without LBJ there. plus depending on how things go early on the Cavs might even decide to go into the tank. They are definitely going to make some deals at some point i would expect as well to open up time for the young guys. I think in my predictions i picked the heat to be the 7th seed and to be slaughtered in the 2nd round either by the Raptors or Sixers. CAvs just arent going to stay a playoff team after losing lebron

The fuck you did. You literally bet me a few weeks ago that the Cavs would have a better record than the Heat.

2018 NBA offseason

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fuck you did. You literally bet me a few weeks ago that the Cavs would have a better record than the Heat.

2018 NBA offseason
lol I DEF dont believe that but il ldef bet you because that would be fun--- as you could see in my 2018 2019 predictions i had the Heat as the 7th seed adn the Cavs out of it....but ya never know

As i told someone yesterday--- if i could pick one guy from either team its Kevin Love--- if i could pick a 2nd guy is Colin Sexton. Maybe third id take ole man Dragic.

Osman is gonna take a big STEAMING dumparooo on Winslow BELIEVE THAT!!!

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't wait to see what he has to say. But clearly he took the Cavs & your bet.
did you watch Hard Knocks?

I kinda wish Todd Haley was the Browns head coach and not just OC....hes a dick but he seems at least competent. Jackson ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i dunno bout....

I think Baker is gonna be the real deal though.

Id take Baker over David Carr in a SECOND @DJ

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I kinda wish Todd Haley was the Browns head coach and not just OC....hes a dick but he seems at least competent. Jackson ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i dunno bout....

What is your problem, son? Why do you post so shitty? You just got totally eviscerated about your usual hypocritical crap and you reply talking about the Browns...

Why not just stop. Your ego is way too wrapped up in your opinions, especially about 3 specific teams. To the point where you cant handle being wrong about anything. Everyone is wrong about stuff, you more than most. Stop making it worse and argue like a grown up.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is your problem, son? Why do you post so shitty? You just got totally eviscerated about your usual hypocritical crap and you reply talking about the Browns...

Why not just stop. Your ego is way too wrapped up in your opinions, especially about 3 specific teams. To the point where you cant handle being wrong about anything. Everyone is wrong about stuff, you more than most. Stop making it worse and argue like a grown up.
what was i wrong about?

i made the bet on the Cavs/Heat- but i honestly dont think the Cavs will make the playoffs and i honestly think the Heat will.

as for the Browns- Wamu and i once in a while talk browns on here- and i was asking him about hard knocks last night and if he watched it--- what has gotten you panties in such a bunch?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No I didn't watch Hard Knocks. I've never seen an episode & I'm not going start watching that show just because of the Browns.

Hue Jackson should have been fired 2 minutes after last season ended. If you look up the definition of asshole in the dictionary there's a picture of Jimmy Haslam.

And while I want Mayfield to succeed I just can't call him the real deal when he hasn't faced a 1st team D yet.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol I DEF dont believe that but il ldef bet you because that would be fun--- as you could see in my 2018 2019 predictions i had the Heat as the 7th seed adn the Cavs out of it....but ya never know

As i told someone yesterday--- if i could pick one guy from either team its Kevin Love--- if i could pick a 2nd guy is Colin Sexton. Maybe third id take ole man Dragic.

Osman is gonna take a big STEAMING dumparooo on Winslow BELIEVE THAT!!!
You don't believe what? Did you read the link? You made that bet. Why are you trying so hard to be stupid? I don't think you are this stupid but you post like it.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what was i wrong about?

i made the bet on the Cavs/Heat- but i honestly dont think the Cavs will make the playoffs and i honestly think the Heat will.

as for the Browns- Wamu and i once in a while talk browns on here- and i was asking him about hard knocks last night and if he watched it--- what has gotten you panties in such a bunch?
I don't wear panties I go commando.

Answer the question, why do you post like a stupid person when you aren't one? Why not concede that your opinions are not always right?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't believe what? Did you read the link? You made that bet. Why are you trying so hard to be stupid? I don't think you are this stupid but you post like it.
i bet on the Buckeyes to beat Miami in the 2002 championship game while thinking they had little to no shot

last year i bet the Cavs vs. the Warriors even though i was 90% ( or more) that the Warriors would win.

I bet hte Indians/Cubs world series with my buddy in Chi even though the Indians were wrecked with injuries and were a big under dog

Im just trying to make it fun by supporting my home town teams....sorry if it gets you so upset....go smoke a bowl or something and chill the fuck out. lol.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i bet on the Buckeyes to beat Miami in the 2002 championship game while thinking they had little to no shot

last year i bet the Cavs vs. the Warriors even though i was 90% ( or more) that the Warriors would win.

Im just trying to make it fun by supporting my home town teams....sorry if it gets you so upset....go smoke a bowl or something and chill the fuck out. lol.
Nice try, not working, I am immune to trolling. Face it you got smoked. Again why do you post stupidly? Maybe I'm wrong to think you aren't but there's got to be a reason.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice try, not working, I am immune to trolling. Face it you got smoked. Again why do you post stupidly? Maybe I'm wrong to think you aren't but there's got to be a reason.
i just want to know what the hell you are even talking about? smoked about what?

do you actually think I think that the Cavs will have a better record than the Heat this year?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My+jimmies+remain+unrustled+_f97b6b0acfa9e388d04fecf6abf3d37a.jpg

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I didn't watch Hard Knocks. I've never seen an episode & I'm not going start watching that show just because of the Browns.

Hue Jackson should have been fired 2 minutes after last season ended. If you look up the definition of asshole in the dictionary there's a picture of Jimmy Haslam.

And while I want Mayfield to succeed I just can't call him the real deal when he hasn't faced a 1st team D yet.
thats true about Mayfield.

I am telling you- Hard Knocks is doing Jackson no favors- its making him look like an assclown if you ask me. Haley actually looks competent.

Jarvis Landry looks freaking awesome though thus far in camp from what i have seen/read. the first preseason game is little more than a glorified practice- but it just looked different

i mean last year the QBs were Kizer, and Kessler and some dude i cant even remember-- Hogan? ---- now its Taylor, Baker and Stanton. That alone makes a big time difference in just how everything looks. It doesnt look like a circus.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Neither of us have our jimmies rustled. That's beginner trolling to try to claim the person dogging you is upset or something. This is fun for both of us or we wouldn't be here. So back to my question, why do you post so hypocritically and without any humility?