• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018 NBA offseason

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
California seems like a nice state to visit but not sure if it would be a good place to live given the fires, earthquake threats and high taxes.

Aside from the taxes, you can avoid the rest.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, California definitely has its negatives.

But, what place doesn't?

The most bizarre crimes happen in the States of Florida, California and Ohio.

I'm talking sex slaves, holding motherfuckers captive for decades, burying dozens of people in the back yard.

But, at least Florida and California have women, weather, weed and excellent nightlife.

Ohio has a nifty Clinic and a museum.

If you have to wade thru the Shit no matter where you live, might as well do it in great weather.
not joking--- one of my buddies lived in Treemont- a pretty nice area of Cleveland on the inner west side that has been built up lately, but the surrounding area is still really bad....he lived on the outskirts- and literally about a quarter mile down his street was Ariel Castro- the dude that had 3 girls in his basemenet for like a decade +....so messed up.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

Looks like the combination of losing Lebron and gaining Whiteside is really starting to take it's toll on Wiggy.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tenor.gif

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not joking--- one of my buddies lived in Treemont- a pretty nice area of Cleveland on the inner west side that has been built up lately, but the surrounding area is still really bad....he lived on the outskirts- and literally about a quarter mile down his street was Ariel Castro- the dude that had 3 girls in his basemenet for like a decade +....so messed up.
Wow....that was one sick Fucker.

And he went out of this world the same way he lived in it....

Like a fucking coward.

No redemption for shitbirds like him.

I know your buddy cheered when they leveled that house of horrors.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Walk up this morning with a huge smile on my face.

Such an amazing feeling to know that LBJ is no longer on the Cavs and they're going to be a trash team for probably the next 10 years at least

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Woke up this morning with a huge smile on my face.

Such an amazing feeling to know that LBJ is no longer on the Cavs and they're going to be a trash team for probably the next 10 years at least

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can define it any way you like.

In the Language of basketball, any player who averages 15 minutes a game is a rotation player. Statistical output has nothing to do with it.

So if you want to define "rotational player" differently than the rest of the basketball world, then go right ahead. But you were still wrong. And no matter how you try to twist it and change the narrative, that fact is not changing.
thanks for your permission. lol

my definition for a rotation player always has been and always will be EXCEEDINGLY simple.

Does this player meaningfully contribute on a nightly or near nightly basis?

that answer, of course, for McCaw, has been and likely always will be (unless something changes drastically), NO.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Walk up this morning with a huge smile on my face.

I was thinking the same thing for the Heat- especially as they are in considerably worse shape than the Cavs. lol.

If I had to pick players off both teams Love and Sexton are easily the first two I would take. The Cavs dont owe an unprotected first rounder to another team. And the Cavs actually have more payroll flexibility- which is amazing/ridiculous considering they are coming off 4 straight Finals apperances--- but i guess thats what happens when you big money to mediocre players like Dion Waiters, James Johnson, Tyler Johnson, Hassan Whiteside etc. and absolutely choke your cap space.

This offseason the Heat had zero draft picks and zero cap space. That is HARD to do. Its HARD to have that level of GM incompetence. lol. THANKS PAT! :lol: shit if thats the case you should at least be good! lol

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This offseason the Heat had zero draft picks and zero cap space. That is HARD to do. Its HARD to have that level of GM incompetence. lol. THANKS PAT! :lol: shit if thats the case you should at least be good! lol

We're fine. 2020 isn't far away.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're fine. 2020 isn't far away.
its just amazing to me a team would be so happy to be so mediocre that they would mortgage their future to be an also-ran that got their shit pushed in in the first round.

Honestly- thats Kings level shit-- no cap space and no draft picks. If there was ever compelling evidence of Riley throwing 78MPH spitballs its coming off a mediocre season and having absolutely no assets/cap space to do anything and being choked out by paying guys like Tyler Johnson and Hassan Whiteside a combined 45M a year. No flexbility to do anything at all. Its mind-boggiling

think about that- for the next 2 years Tyler Johnson and Hassan Whiteside will take up a little under HALF of the Heat's cap space. How the fuck does that happen?-- lol- well besides having a GM that just shit all over himself?

how does that happen? How do you commit damn near half your cap space to Tyler Johnson and Hassan Whiteside? A kid playing NBA 2k knows thats a sure fire recipe for failure.

my brother should put in his resume for Heat GM....he knows better than to give half his cap space to guys they couldnt GIVE away if they tried.