• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018 NBA offseason

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another sign he said showed signs of Lebron being on steroids, was when Lebron yelled at his mom at a game. He said that was roid rage lol.

He is said Lebron's large jaw bone was a sign too lol. One of his names for Lebron was LeRoids.

Remember he blamed Lebron for letting this country down be leading us to a Bronze medal and called him LeBronze lol?

Yeah, Sman was in a class (and world) all his own.

At first, I couldn't stand the guy. Then I caught on to his schtick and found him to be hilarious.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the phone with LAPD as we speak.

The_Real_Story_Behind_Black_Guy_On_The_Phone_Meme-500x500.jpg
Funny, because this is EXACTLY what I've pictured you'd look like :D

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those Kobe fans doing the vandalism will have a complete turnaround if the Lakers are conpeting for a title within James tenure here.

#Fuckingidiots
:dhd:

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Kobe-Addicts that have an issue w/ the best all around player on the planet joining the Lakers are just pissed that LeBron's better. Seriously though 14 full seasons LeBron averages more pts, rebs, asts, stls, blks, has a better FG% & even a better 3 pt.%. I haven't averaged out their #'s through 15 full seasons but my guess is LeBron will still lead in all categories.
Well I've already told you why I'm no longer a fan.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frank Isola is jobless.

NY Daily News got rid of almost their entire sports section.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, I got it. It is Clippers fans doing the vandalizing. They are doing this to make Kawhi think this will happen to him if he join the Lakers next year, hoping he join the Clippers.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NBA Power Rankings: How LeBron and Kawhi change the league

ESPN has the Lakers as #9 in the NBA- which is roughly about right.

GSW
Boston
Houston
Philly
Toronto
OKC
Utah
Denver
LAL
Portland
Indiana
New Orleans

is their top 12.

LeBron sucks!:yes: Where the fuck are the Cavs?:noidea: Anything less than a ring & completely destroys LeHollywood's legacy right? LeBron sucks!:yes: You think Mr. KardASSian can average 20 & 10 this year? I don't. Sexton should demand a trade.

#viva-la-cleveland

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron sucks!:yes: Where the fuck are the Cavs?:noidea: Anything less than a ring & completely destroys LeHollywood's legacy right? LeBron sucks!:yes: You think Mr. KardASSian can average 20 & 10 this year? I don't. Sexton should demand a trade.

#viva-la-cleveland

#viva-la-cleveland
two of my posts about LeBron--- both from a little over a year ago:

"ill be the first one to criticize lebron when he deserves it- like the Kevin love- fit in- dont fit out- text---- the Decision, his passive aggressiveness at times, undermining Blatt at times. LeBron is far from perfect and does some strange things at times. Responding to idiotic comments that Phil clearly meant as disparaging is not one of those times."

"LeBron has done PLENTY wrong.

I hated how he just ran Blatt out of town and didnt even give him a chance. Of course, the Decision, how he was passive-aggressive with Kevin Love via social media instead of being straight up with him--- GIVING UP in Game 5 vs. Boston was just pathetic- one of the worst performancesi have ever seen out of a big time player....LeBron is far far from perfect and does weird shit that i dont agree ----

but in the grand scheme of things- the guy is an all time great- has an all time great work ethic- is an all time great teammate, and has been amazing for the community.

Does he open his mouth and write shit on social media sometimes that is stupid/weird/totally unnceessary? yah......

but in the grand scheme of things that stuff is NOTHING compared to what he brings to your team, your culture, your city."

EAD

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isola is a good reporter. Iwould think he would find a job soon.

Yeah still sucks what they did. Fired their yankees writer on his way to tampa to cover the game tonight.

Went from 35 in their sports section to 9.

Journalism was something i wanted to do years ago but after seeing what espn and the daily news are doing to these guys, i think i made the right decision

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah still sucks what they did. Fired their yankees writer on his way to tampa to cover the game tonight.

Went from 35 in their sports section to 9.

Journalism was something i wanted to do years ago but after seeing what espn and the daily news are doing to these guys, i think i made the right decision
absolutely. I liked journalism as well and took some classes but the job market is just awful for it. Newspapers are dying. There is so much content out there and so much of it is for free and so much of it is pretty damn good. Unless you really hit it big you are always going to struggle.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, I got it. It is Clippers fans doing the vandalizing. They are doing this to make Kawhi think this will happen to him if he join the Lakers next year, hoping he join the Clippers.
Dude, name another Clippers fan?

Exactly.

301e663ddfb2389eb3edaa7440eb53fe.jpg

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I've already told you why I'm no longer a fan.

be glad you ain't down here in SoCal hearing these guys on the DAILY. you think it's bad on these boards? BSpn is worse...

It's like they're trying to hypnotize people. "accept LeClown. accept ".. .

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,171.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3