• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017 NBA Offseason Thread

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A friend of mine has one that is unlocked(?) that he wants to give me because he somehow ended up with 2. I haven't accepted it yet because I know nothing about it. Logging onto the internet pretty much maxes out my skills. lol

But if there's free sports...that might be just the incentive to get me to learn.
Hahaha it's worth it. This device is different than locked cable boxes from the past because once you buy it it's yours.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bottom line, nobody on here has had a run-in with Wiggy more than Mick and myself. Mocking TJ12 on here is one thing but Wiggy posted personal shit from FB on FN.....that's a huge no-no. But, we both forgave him.....openly campaigning to have a poster on an anonymous sports message board banned? Pussy personified and a bitch move. TJ12 took some insults but it wasn't even close to what Mick and I had to put up with.

Wiggy was never going to get banned because of that thread. He did a whole lot of shit yesterday that should have got him banned if hammer was still here. If he was going to get banned, it would have been due to the insane spamming he did yesterday and personal attacks on a mod

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The hell is DMS? :noidea:
Direct Messages.

l
dinosaur-computer.jpg

Is this what we would see if you turn your webcam on?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually forgave him after my mom passed and didn't try to bicker with him too much ever since (other than a little needling here and there) but this shit is funny. He lost it over TJ12 allegedly deleting his own comments.

Actually, he lost it because I banned him from yet another thread that he started his shit in. The deleting my own posts is some bullshit he made up to try "get me."

The funny thing is, then he started dragging up 3 and 4 year old threads so he could quote posts that he says I should delete.

My question is...if I "routinely go back and delete my own posts" why are there so many that I should supposedly delete? :noidea:

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fron now
Actually, he lost it because I banned him from yet another thread that he started his shit in. The deleting my own posts is some bullshit he made up to try "get me."

The funny thing is, then he started dragging up 3 and 4 year old threads so he could quote posts that he says I should delete.

My question is...if I "routinely go back and delete my own posts" why are there so many that I should supposedly delete? :noidea:

That's why I said allegedly, buddy. Hadn't seen you address it but I wasn't a believer.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would be fine if we were comparing notes on who he's wronged MOST.

It's not a contest, DJ.

Look, I get your point.

But, let's be honest....

Or you bothered more by the message or the messenger?

Would you be saying this if you and bks weren't at each others throats?

I will forever be Team DJ.

But, the Military and Sheriff's Department mentality is deeply ingrained in me....admittedly, maybe to my detriment.

Right or wrong, you publicly try to emasculate your Superior, you publicly get castrated.

Those are the rules.
* Grinds teeth at typing or, not are *

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would be fine if we were comparing notes on who he's wronged MOST.

It's not a contest, DJ.

Look, I get your point.

But, let's be honest....

Or you bothered more by the message or the messenger?

Would you be saying this if you and bks weren't at each others throats?

I will forever be Team DJ.

But, the Military and Sheriff's Department mentality is deeply ingrained in me....admittedly, maybe to my detriment.

Right or wrong, you publicly try to emasculate your Superior, you publicly get castrated.

Those are the rules.
I agree with this - and my point is that in wiggy's case he didn't need any help in the form of a thread petitioning for him to get banned.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with this - and my point is that in wiggy's case he didn't need any help in the form of a thread petitioning for him to get banned.
Yeah, he earned that all on his own...lol

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
openly campaigning to have a poster on an anonymous sports message board banned? Pussy personified and a bitch move. TJ12 took some insults but it wasn't even close to what Mick and I had to put up with.

I disagree. Folks who post here regularly have the right to not have the board fucked up by someone dragging up years old threads because they are having a tantrum. They also have the right to not be called names, subjected to 5000 word posts, have someone constantly looking to pick fights and having threads completely derailed because one person can't control their own emotions.

As for his banning, we'll see what happens. He's not out of the woods just yet.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LMAO dude is a tool but I'm the issue according to certain posters here.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why the hell doesn't he call it by the right name then? It confuses old people when you young'ns don't call things by the right name. lol

Because the right word for this on instagram and twitter is actually DM lol so he actually did use the correct wording

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree. Folks who post here regularly have the right to not have the board fucked up by someone dragging up years old threads because they are having a tantrum. They also have the right to not be called names, subjected to 5000 word posts, have someone constantly looking to pick fights and having threads completely derailed because one person can't control their own emotions.

I hear ya, but I guess where some are confused at is he's done this for so long, what was the final straw?

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why the hell doesn't he call it by the right name then? It confuses old people when you young'ns don't call things by the right name. lol
direct message, DMs for short?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Exactly. I see nothing wrong with what I did. I'm here sick after calling out from work trying to find some good nba threads and all I see is this dude spamming and bringing up threads from 2013 and 2014. If it was 1 or 2 threads then that's whatever but he legit dragged up 10 threads from years ago.