• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017 MBBRL ROLL CALL AND NOMINATION THREAD

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
June 28, 2017 Recap (1 candidate added - 3 days until voting starts for eligible candidates):
21 in - 2 out - Stomp (currently in oblivion) would make the 24 from last yr
6 nominees to date (including Stomp) - 3 have completed all membership requirements - 3 pending

IN FOR 2017 - (21 TOTAL)
FACE-LEE-US, AVERAGE JOE, TKOSPIKES, YELLOW FUZZIES, STEELERSPRIDE, RAM TOUGH
LEFTYPOWER, TREFF, TLANCE, BANDIT, OBXYANKEEFAN, SOSHADY, BKSBALLER89, SAM SPORTBOY
BARILKO, THE FOOT, TRUDEM, SMOKING MONKEY, HAROLD SEATTLE, MILKSPILLER22, BRONCOSMITTY

OUT FOR 2017 - (2 TOTAL)
CHEF
MICROWAVE

NOMINEE STATUS -
STOMP - ACKNOWLEDGED - PROFILE & CONSTITUTION DONE - ELIGIBLE
EHB5 - ACKNOWLEDGED - PROFILE & CONSTITUTION DONE - ELIGIBLE
FEMUROV - ACKNOWLEDGED - PROFILE & CONSTITUTION DONE - ELIGIBLE

Ritzarmy - ACKNOWLEDGED - NO PROFILE - READ CONSTITUTION - PENDING
Robotech - NEED ACKNOWLEDGMENT - NO PROFILE - READ CONSTITUTION - PENDING
DirtDirtDirt - NEED ACKNOWLEDGMENT - NO PROFILE - READ CONSTITUTION - PENDING

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I have to be honest here. I can't believe we haven't nominated this guy. He is one of the best posters on these and all boards I've ever seen him on. If this guy isn't nominated I'll have to resign as an MBBRL member effective today. This guy has totally killed it on all WSIS threads that he has responded to and always gives great advice regardless of the subject, whether it be WSIS, draft questions or keepers. To be honest, I'm surprised that we have not nominated this guy yet. I can understand us wanting this to be an easy process but man, sometimes you have to make the hard choices. Just like in life, sometimes you have to stand up, whether it be for yourself or somebody else. Just the other day I had to fire an associate that I have known for over 5 years (a guy that I brought with me to the new-ish job). So guise, instead of taking the easy way out, this is the MBBRL and we have high ass standards and I just cannot vote for the 3 awesome nominees we have now unless we nominate him. I mean, no "offence" @The Foot, but you were very close to being ousted more than once I we gave you a chance. Shit, I had @wilwhite draft my team for me in 2015 because I was doing something so minimal as training for my new job. We had @averagejoe miss the beginning of THE ORIGINAL MMBRL DRAFT and ended up drafting not one, not two but DAMN NEAR ALL of the Colts players! Getting back to @The Foot though, I have to say, every time you and @TREFF would go at it, I would vision you as Bart Simpson and TREFF as Homer strangling your ass.......................anyway, let's stop fucking around and get to nominating this guy NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bet you fuckers thought I was gonna say Brees huh?

Hahaha, made you read all that shit for nothing.............I got nobody.

That is messed up man!

Consider us even for the bet with Milk. You had me going!

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@FaCe-LeE-uS @averagejoe @Chef99 @TKOSpikes @Yellow Fuzzies @SteelersPride @Ram Tough @MilkSpiller22 @TREFF @tlance @Bandit

@SoShady @bksballer89 @broncosmitty @Sam Sportboy @Barilko @The Foot @Trudem @SmokingMonkey @HaroldSeattle

Ok guys the nomination and 'qualifying' period has ended. The following 3 nominees are eligible for 3 openings.
STOMP - ACKNOWLEDGED - PROFILE & CONSTITUTION DONE - ELIGIBLE
EHB5 - ACKNOWLEDGED - PROFILE & CONSTITUTION DONE - ELIGIBLE
FEMUROV - ACKNOWLEDGED - PROFILE & CONSTITUTION DONE - ELIGIBLE

--------------------------
Rather than doing a vote at this point, it will be much simpler to just a acknowledge any objection to the candidates. If you have reservation on any of the three please express them here by July 10. If none are received those three will become our newest members. Seems like a fine group to me. ....

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To avoid hard feelings I don't think we should exclude any of them. I say we take all three, kind of like participation ribbons in grammer school.
Welcome aboard fellas.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was dreading this vote, because Stomp was getting one of my votes and I didn't want to decide between EHB and Femurov. Both of them were great last year in D2. I don't care for the way we got to three, but IMO we are getting two good newcomers.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was dreading this vote, because Stomp was getting one of my votes and I didn't want to decide between EHB and Femurov. Both of them were great last year in D2. I don't care for the way we got to three, but IMO we are getting two good newcomers.
This sums it up very well!

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am mixed up. I thought we had three qualified candidates and three openings?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yup, couldnt pick bw them

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going to have a great group of guys. The B league is going to be awesome. This is the year we beat the A league. Yup I said it.:nod:

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like this year. A league lost their reigning champ, B league lost Micro who was like a lead weight. I like our chances this year.:nod:

You tell 'em Harold. .... I had my crappy year last yr so watch out the fire still burns inside !!!!