• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017 MBBRL ROLL CALL AND NOMINATION THREAD

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
June 15, 2017 Recap (no change - 15 days until voting starts for eligible candidates):
21 in - 2 out - Stomp (currently in oblivion) would make the 24 from last yr
5 nominees to date (including Stomp) - 3 have completed all membership requirements - 2 pending

IN FOR 2017 - (21 TOTAL)
FACE-LEE-US, AVERAGE JOE, TKOSPIKES, YELLOW FUZZIES, STEELERSPRIDE, RAM TOUGH
LEFTYPOWER, TREFF, TLANCE, BANDIT, OBXYANKEEFAN, SOSHADY, BKSBALLER89, SAM SPORTBOY
BARILKO, THE FOOT, TRUDEM, SMOKING MONKEY, HAROLD SEATTLE, MILKSPILLER22, BRONCOSMITTY

OUT FOR 2017 - (2 TOTAL)
CHEF
MICROWAVE

NOMINEE STATUS -
STOMP - ACKNOWLEDGED - PROFILE & CONSTITUTION DONE - ELIGIBLE
EHB5 - ACKNOWLEDGED - PROFILE & CONSTITUTION DONE - ELIGIBLE
FEMUROV - ACKNOWLEDGED - PROFILE & CONSTITUTION DONE - ELIGIBLE

@Ritzarmy - ACKNOWLEDGED - NO PROFILE - CONSTITUTION ? - PENDING
@Robotech - NEED ACKNOWLEDGMENT - NO PROFILE - CONSTITUTION - PENDING

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
June 15, 2017 Recap (no change - 15 days until voting starts for eligible candidates):
21 in - 2 out - Stomp (currently in oblivion) would make the 24 from last yr
5 nominees to date (including Stomp) - 3 have completed all membership requirements - 2 pending

IN FOR 2017 - (21 TOTAL)
FACE-LEE-US, AVERAGE JOE, TKOSPIKES, YELLOW FUZZIES, STEELERSPRIDE, RAM TOUGH
LEFTYPOWER, TREFF, TLANCE, BANDIT, OBXYANKEEFAN, SOSHADY, BKSBALLER89, SAM SPORTBOY
BARILKO, THE FOOT, TRUDEM, SMOKING MONKEY, HAROLD SEATTLE, MILKSPILLER22, BRONCOSMITTY

OUT FOR 2017 - (2 TOTAL)
CHEF
MICROWAVE

NOMINEE STATUS -
STOMP - ACKNOWLEDGED - PROFILE & CONSTITUTION DONE - ELIGIBLE
EHB5 - ACKNOWLEDGED - PROFILE & CONSTITUTION DONE - ELIGIBLE
FEMUROV - ACKNOWLEDGED - PROFILE & CONSTITUTION DONE - ELIGIBLE

@Ritzarmy - ACKNOWLEDGED - NO PROFILE - CONSTITUTION ? - PENDING
@Robotech - NEED ACKNOWLEDGMENT - NO PROFILE - CONSTITUTION - PENDING
Good work as always Lefty!

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
7 days until eligibility deadline - voting starts July 1. Remember the nominee votes will be weighted by yrs services. .... status remains the same as previously reported in post #124 (3 eligible candidates to date). ...

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
7 days until eligibility deadline - voting starts July 1. Remember the nominee votes will be weighted by yrs services. .... status remains the same as previously reported in post #124 (3 eligible candidates to date). ...

3 available spots and 3 eligible nominees?

What are the chances it is this easy?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wait r we expecting more or less

Well Ritz and Robo need to complete the constitution so they can be considered eligible otherwise we have 3 guys for 3 spots so basically a vote won't be necessary. I don't think we're expecting more nominations at this point. If those guys complete their profile then we'll have 5 guys for 3 spots.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't seem like Robo is interested to be honest.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i agree on robo, i think ritz would be active, hes on the boards non stop, more than the others, which i like, but not as much in fantasy, althought i feel he would migrate here.........but the others have shown worth especially ehb imho

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i agree on robo, i think ritz would be active, hes on the boards non stop, more than the others, which i like, but not as much in fantasy, althought i feel he would migrate here.........but the others have shown worth especially ehb imho

Yeah I agree on Ritz. Once he complete the profile then he would be good to go for the nomination

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I have to be honest here. I can't believe we haven't nominated this guy. He is one of the best posters on these and all boards I've ever seen him on. If this guy isn't nominated I'll have to resign as an MBBRL member effective today. This guy has totally killed it on all WSIS threads that he has responded to and always gives great advice regardless of the subject, whether it be WSIS, draft questions or keepers. To be honest, I'm surprised that we have not nominated this guy yet. I can understand us wanting this to be an easy process but man, sometimes you have to make the hard choices. Just like in life, sometimes you have to stand up, whether it be for yourself or somebody else. Just the other day I had to fire an associate that I have known for over 5 years (a guy that I brought with me to the new-ish job). So guise, instead of taking the easy way out, this is the MBBRL and we have high ass standards and I just cannot vote for the 3 awesome nominees we have now unless we nominate him. I mean, no "offence" @The Foot, but you were very close to being ousted more than once I we gave you a chance. Shit, I had @wilwhite draft my team for me in 2015 because I was doing something so minimal as training for my new job. We had @averagejoe miss the beginning of THE ORIGINAL MMBRL DRAFT and ended up drafting not one, not two but DAMN NEAR ALL of the Colts players! Getting back to @The Foot though, I have to say, every time you and @TREFF would go at it, I would vision you as Bart Simpson and TREFF as Homer strangling your ass.......................anyway, let's stop fucking around and get to nominating this guy NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bet you fuckers thought I was gonna say Brees huh?

Hahaha, made you read all that shit for nothing.............I got nobody.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3