• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017 DRAFT AND FORGET IS HERE

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He would have fit my PUNTING SB team... Now need to find a plan B for 2B...
Punting has never worked for me in baseball/basketball, I've found I much more often have the best team if I just try to build and all around lineup and don't concentrate too hard on any certain categories.

In basketball my strategy was to always punt FT's and I just gave it up and decided to take who I thought was the best available player in this years draft, and I ended up with the best team in my 20 team league.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Punting has never worked for me in baseball/basketball, I've found I much more often have the best team if I just try to build and all around lineup and don't concentrate too hard on any certain categories.

In basketball my strategy was to always punt FT's and I just gave it up and decided to take who I thought was the best available player in this years draft, and I ended up with the best team in my 20 team league.

I don't normally punt in rotisserie leagues... But for this i said, why not?? partially because i think we are over valuing the SB guys... also, for this league injuries is what makes and break your team, i don't want to sacrifice other statistics for SB when i have no clue how much of my team will be healthy...

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't normally punt in rotisserie leagues... But for this i said, why not?? partially because i think we are over valuing the SB guys... also, for this league injuries is what makes and break your team, i don't want to sacrifice other statistics for SB when i have no clue how much of my team will be healthy...

If they'd let guys juice again, stolen bases would be irrelevant anyway.

I want to see 3 run 550 foot home runs, not small ball stolen base, bunt the runner over, 2-1 final.