• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017 DRAFT AND FORGET IS HERE

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
actually I am a big shot... I know Babe ruth's Grandson's X nanny's daughter's barista...

Meh, I work in the medical field.

My brother was extremely good at baseball, I was pretty good, but not on that level.

He was teammates with a lot of guys in the league now, or still in the farm system.

I've played with a few guys, was teammates with Zunino on an AAU AS team back when we were like 13, but it doesn't mean much now lmfao

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, I work in the medical field.

My brother was extremely good at baseball, I was pretty good, but not on that level.

He was teammates with a lot of guys in the league now, or still in the farm system.

I've played with a few guys, was teammates with Zunino on an AAU AS team back when we were like 13, but it doesn't mean much now lmfao
yea, I wish I was an athlete... I have to live vicariously through the players I watch on tv...

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yea, I wish I was an athlete... I have to live vicariously through the players I watch on tv...

lol, I had a tryout for an NAIA team, which is like in the middle of D-3 and D-2, made the team, and got offered like a 25% scholarship. But it was in the middle of BFE Bama, and it just wasn't a good fit.

My brother got into script drugs when my dad died, and he had Tommy John surgery right around that time, and he still hasn't recovered and that was like 7 years ago.

Life is interesting sometimes.