• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017 Commit List (in OP) and general recruiting thread

Footballnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In a bit of an interesting development Kurt Rafdal decommitted from Indiana after the coaching shake up... For those that might remember, Rafdal and Leitao were 1a and 1b earlier in the season at TE for the staff and Leitao said yes first. Nebraska getting a visit from Rafdal in January trying to get him...

I could see them taking 2 TEs in this class, especially if we don't get another OT. There's a target in Oklahoma named Nick Robinson... 247Sports has him as a WR recruit but we're recruiting him as a TE. He'll be visiting in January as well.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In a bit of an interesting development Kurt Rafdal decommitted from Indiana after the coaching shake up... For those that might remember, Rafdal and Leitao were 1a and 1b earlier in the season at TE for the staff and Leitao said yes first. Nebraska getting a visit from Rafdal in January trying to get him...

I could see them taking 2 TEs in this class, especially if we don't get another OT. There's a target in Oklahoma named Nick Robinson... 247Sports has him as a WR recruit but we're recruiting him as a TE. He'll be visiting in January as well.

We still have a TE committed

Footballnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got that offer, got the commitment... Had to offer him and take him if he got the grades. Couldn't afford to let him get away and do well elsewhere.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good news, nice film this guy, and in state kid

Footballnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ward and Bradley now have profiles linked, sorry that took a bit

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like dad wants Holmes at Nebraska...

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Gonna be honest, I haven't liked ANY of the TE's we've been after up until Jurgens.

Not one. I thought we'd be in on higher rated guys.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not what I've seen...

Whole fam is good with him at Nebraska. It's the one school they can all agree on, but he wants to go to Ohio State. Too far away for mom.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they want him to go to SC, I used to think Samferd but they shit the bed similar to how our bed is shitty, ucla is too shitty as well. SC makes the most cents, a parent sending their kid to play for urban used cars just doesn't add up, good luck kiddo

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they want him to go to SC, I used to think Samferd but they shit the bed similar to how our bed is shitty, ucla is too shitty as well. SC makes the most cents, a parent sending their kid to play for urban used cars just doesn't add up, good luck kiddo

From two people at the AA game camp right now:

— Another believes Nebraska is the school every party in the Holmes family can agree upon. Effectively, the Huskers are the second pick, but it’s the one that no one has qualms about at this time.

— A third source involved in the recruitment believes USC and Nebraska are the two at the top, because the belief is no one in the family wants Darnay to go as far as Ohio State.

So they're all on the same page w/ NU but prefer USC

Darnay really wants to go to Ohio State and I think that's where the trouble is coming from.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck Ohio State and their green weed leaves they put on their helmets to attract young kids.

Kids these days have their heads all wrapped up in the show. Don't give a damn about true tradition. It's all about what's on ESPN now.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Truth is, I fucking laughed as Urban Meyer got his ass waxed by Dabo the other night. It was well-deserved.

I understand B1G success is important, but I have no room for seeing that worthless used condom succeeding in any way, shape or form.

He'd sell his own kid for a win over Purdue. Fuck 'em.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From two people at the AA game camp right now:

— Another believes Nebraska is the school every party in the Holmes family can agree upon. Effectively, the Huskers are the second pick, but it’s the one that no one has qualms about at this time.

— A third source involved in the recruitment believes USC and Nebraska are the two at the top, because the belief is no one in the family wants Darnay to go as far as Ohio State.

So they're all on the same page w/ NU but prefer USC

Darnay really wants to go to Ohio State and I think that's where the trouble is coming from.
Aye, I forget you get the rivals scoop. SC it is then. No ribbon for second place in recruiting, unless we're talking overall team rankings, and we're not

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Truth is, I fucking laughed as Urban Meyer got his ass waxed by Dabo the other night. It was well-deserved.

I understand B1G success is important, but I have no room for seeing that worthless used condom succeeding in any way, shape or form.

He'd sell his own kid for a win over Purdue. Fuck 'em.
I laughed the entire game, fuck urbans used car lot, for a minute at the end I was afraid they might score and spoil clemsons shut out