• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017: Bobby Portis suspended eight games for punching teammate Niko Mirotic

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What Is It Reaction GIF by Nebraska Humane Society

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

And yet...still 17-0.
If you want to take personal validation out of one organization's 17 titles, that's your choice.

That said, just because my two NBA teams have never won it does not mean I have never witnessed championship performances and those who think that don't know their asses from a hole in the ground.

Fact is I grew up in the closest Indiana county off the Illinois border. That means Chicago was and still is my nearest metro area... The 90's were my childhood, but the fact remained that I grew up to choose my own teams. And it's easy to bandwagon jump the Yankees, Celtics, and Lakers.

Last edited:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you want to take personal validation out of one organization's 17 titles, that's your choice.

That said, just because my two NBA teams have never won it does not mean I have never witnessed championship performances and those who think that don't know their asses from a hole in the ground.

Fact is I grew up in the closest Indiana county off the Illinois border. That means Chicago was and still is my nearest metro area... The 90's were my childhood, but the fact remained that I grew up to choose my own teams. And it's easy to bandwagon jump the Yankees, Celtics, and Lakers.

And yet....17-0.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So what if you're not a bandwagon fan...?

I've followed the Lakers since '70. Sounds to me like you're just talking hater talk...

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet at least one HOFer would rather watch a team that hasn't made the playoffs since I was in high school.
Of course that HOFer also doesn’t have a ring.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course that HOFer also doesn’t have a ring.
The insult is not that my two teams don’t have titles. The insult is the notion that I’m that feeble of a fan that I’d hate on a team simply because they have titles.

I legit rooted for the Celtics in last year’s finals and they too, guess what, have 17 titles. @trojanfan12

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The insult is not that my two teams don’t have titles. The insult is the notion that I’m that feeble of a fan that I’d hate on a team simply because they have titles.

I legit rooted for the Celtics in last year’s finals and they too, guess what, have 17 titles. @trojanfan12

They'd have 18 if you had chosen to root for the Warriors...so you have the gratitude of Warriors fans and Lakers fans everywhere.

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But it’s not like you’re a Celtics fan. You are just a bigger hater of the team they were playing. I get it, you hate the bandwagon fans of successful teams; but that describes almost none of the fans on this board of the teams you hate.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But it’s not like you’re a Celtics fan. You are just a bigger hater of the team they were playing. I get it, you hate the bandwagon fans of successful teams; but that describes almost none of the fans on this board of the teams you hate.
:clap:

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They'd have 18 if you had chosen to root for the Warriors...so you have the gratitude of Warriors fans and Lakers fans everywhere.
So basically what I take from this is that if the Nuggets face Boston in the finals, then it would be your worst nightmare because in that case I'd be rooting against the Celtics. :clap:

Could very well happen. Everyone (myself included) thought we were dead in the water for tonight's game but ended up pulling it out.