• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017: Bobby Portis suspended eight games for punching teammate Niko Mirotic

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As if you're important enough to ban.

Mirotic got his shit all kinds of fucked up. Draymond didn't even put a scratch on Poole. If anything makes Draymond look even more ridiculous. But no suspension needed, the team and especially Poole are like "we good"

Burns you up, Warriors just getting tired of winning. Ya hate to see it.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this desperation trend by the OP continues, then it's only gonna get worse by him when the season begins...and probably even more so throughout.

:rolleyes2:

Must really be some very slow and boring times in Chesterton, Indiana.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this desperation trend by the OP continues, then it's only gonna get worse by him when the season begins...and probably even more so throughout.

:rolleyes2:

Must really be some very slow and boring times in Chesterton, Indiana.
4A state finalist last spring, and no, not in girls.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4A state finalist last spring, and no, not in girls.
The Neighborhood GIF by CBS

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, I don’t plan on being around this winter. I literally checked myself into the ER a month ago today due to abdominal pain.

Social media can be toxic to one’s stress levels. Some have the background to tolerate it. Me who’s pushing 35 this winter does not.

The reason I was six days late on my original Draymond thread was because I wasn’t really paying attention to preseason drama. He’s just such an easy target to slander and it’s pathetic how all Californians (Lakers fans included apparently) continue to rally around this clown

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, I don’t plan on being around this winter. I literally checked myself into the ER a month ago today due to abdominal pain.

Social media can be toxic to one’s stress levels. Some have the background to tolerate it. Me who’s pushing 35 this winter does not.

The reason I was six days late on my original Draymond thread was because I wasn’t really paying attention to preseason drama. He’s just such an easy target to slander and it’s pathetic how all Californians (Lakers fans included apparently) continue to rally around this clown
Some fans just aren't down with Barkley/Rodman/Draymond types. It's valid.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sorry to hear that.
Hope it's nothing serious.
You're too young to fall victim to that sort of nonsense on social media, but unfortunately it's prevalent.
Got to take better care of yourself, dude...and pick your poisons & pleasures accordingly & wisely.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

All except me. LOL.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All except me. LOL.
TBH....there really isn't a "rallying around" going on for Draymond.
I think it'a more of sort of a meh...it's not such a big deal in the grand scheme of things...and it happens on lots of teams, but we never hear about it because it's normally kept in house and dealt with in house.
The only issue there afaic was the unauthorized video leak by someone at that practice.
But it's all pretty much dissolved into a water under the bridge thing by now anyhow.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TBH....there really isn't a "rallying around" going on for Draymond.
I think it'a more of sort of a meh...it's not such a big deal in the grand scheme of things...and it happens on lots of teams, but we never hear about it because it's normally kept in house and dealt with in house.
The only issue there afaic was the unauthorized video leak by someone at that practice.
But it's all pretty much dissolved into a water under the bridge thing by now anyhow.

Draymond gets a lot of leeway with refs, who treat his outbursts as white noise because they're so used to it. I wonder if this changes that.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Draymond gets a lot of leeway with refs, who treat his outbursts as white noise because they're so used to it. I wonder if this changes that.
That's part of his schtick and persona as one of the team leaders. He does get carried away with it sometimes though but that's who he is.
It's not like the guy is mean or belligerent...he's just loud, boisterous, animated and sometimes obnoxious when getting caught up in the heat of battle.
Most teams would love that type of leader on their rosters.....but the Dubs are the lucky ones that do.....lol

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry to hear that.
Hope it's nothing serious.
You're too young to fall victim to that sort of nonsense on social media, but unfortunately it's prevalent.
Got to take better care of yourself, dude...and pick your poisons & pleasures accordingly & wisely.
Thanks, man. I should be more at peace one the season gets underway. Truce.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some fans just aren't down with Barkley/Rodman/Draymond types. It's valid.
Apples to oranges, man. And chances are you know it.

Barkley and Rodman played in a much more physical NBA. And even they were held accountable much more than Draymond, who gets off easy because he plays for one of three glamor franchises (I wonder which three those are).

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks, man. I should be more at peace one the season gets underway. Truce.

Can't let that butthurt travel up the GI tract, bad things can happen. It all (should be) good natured here.

Nothing in sports (or social media) is worth that stress. :smash:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't let that butthurt travel up the GI tract, bad things can happen. It all (should be) good natured here.

Nothing in sports (or social media) is worth that stress. :smash:

Leave Cane alone.

His butthurt is all he has.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Charles Barkley:

"Whenever the Lakers are scheduled on our channel, let's substitute them for the Sacramento Kings."
Wouldn't complain. Kings are fun to watch. Fox and Huerter are ballin...