• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017 AL CENTRAL DISCUSSION

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cleveland indians...there division to lose...
You got that right.

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@SlinkyRedfoot ... it has been awhile and I don't welch on a bet. I have a new avatar (that I hate) and have changed my teams for 1 week. Let me know if these self imposed sanctions are enough.

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Traitor

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@SlinkyRedfoot ... it has been awhile and I don't welch on a bet. I have a new avatar (that I hate) and have changed my teams for 1 week. Let me know if these self imposed sanctions are enough.
OrtizYankees.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
Its not what it looks like Wally!

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Tigers have 18 days to start their ''rebuild''. Top players figured to be traded are OF JD Martinez, catcher Little Avila Jr., and closer Justin Wilson. Detroit would like to move Justin Verlander and Ian Kinsler but inflated contracts and poor play will probably keep those two as Tigers - at least until the off-season. Personally, I'd like to see Jose iglesias traded. He is making over $4mil this year with another year of arbitration. Slick fielding, weak hitting shortstops start too lose their appeal when they start earning around $7mil.

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Tigers have 18 days to start their ''rebuild''. Top players figured to be traded are OF JD Martinez, catcher Little Avila Jr., and closer Justin Wilson. Detroit would like to move Justin Verlander and Ian Kinsler but inflated contracts and poor play will probably keep those two as Tigers - at least until the off-season. Personally, I'd like to see Jose iglesias traded. He is making over $4mil this year with another year of arbitration. Slick fielding, weak hitting shortstops start too lose their appeal when they start earning around $7mil.
Something different about you....get a haircut???

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would not associate with someone taking the Block M in vain you filthy sumbitch!

University of Michigan people pay the debts ... in one week this will be shred like a prom dress on an ohio state girl (I know proms are high school, but a BS degree at ohio state is the equivalent).

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
University of Michigan people pay the debts ... in one week this will be shred like a prom dress on an ohio state girl (I know proms are high school, but a BS degree at ohio state is the equivalent).
I could have played for Bo..bad knee. He picked Jamie Morris over me

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Verlander pitched well Friday but took the loss. Tigers need Verlander to have a good second half to increase his value in order to be able to move him this winter.
Tigers' BIG 5 (Verlander, Cabrera, Zimmermann, Upton, and VMart) will be owed $122 million in salary next season. Of those 5, only Verlander has a chance to be traded (unless Upton is stupid enough to opt out of his final 4 years) and Detroit will probably have to eat about a third of JV's contract to move him.

So, I am with doug concerning Verlander for the rest of the season. Break one off JV, show Heart....on every start. It will help the team get you and Thunderchest to the west coast or NY.

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't you know.
Wins and loses don't matter any more. Nope.
Just ERA. and if you look good on your WHIP.
Yep that's all that matters. Wins and loses are no longer viewed as measure of worth.
BAAWWWEWHAWWWE