• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 NFL HOF Finalists

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warner
Favre
Pace
Harrison
Faneca........

TO too much much of a loudmouth for me.Hope he never gets in.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So why the change........? (just curious)

I could never drop being a Bear fan.

I moved around a lot when I was a kid mostly between suburban NYC and suburban DC. I was a Skins fan. We had season tix 67-72. I moved to Michigan for good in late 1973 and stayed a Skins fan through most of heir peak years, following them as best I could. I also became a Lions fan over time but rooted for the Skins whenever they played each other.

Then it just sort of happened. I found myself rooting for the Lions > the Skins in the NFC championship game after the 91 season against my better judgement. I blame Barry Sanders. The Skins are still a secondary rooting interest. I'll be rooting for them today, of course. But that was pre-internet. It wasn't easy keeping up with a non-local team back then and by then I had a wife and kids and other stuff to occupy my mind. I used to know just about every starter on every team when I was in my teens. Now I might be able to name the starting lineup for the Lions.

So that's it. It just happened. I could have saved myself a lot of grief if we'd moved to Foxboro.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TO too much much of a loudmouth for me.Hope he never gets in.

He's an asshole but he should be a lock. I think his off-field and personal issues might be the only thing stopping him from being a 1st ballot inductee.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's an asshole but he should be a lock. I think his off-field and personal issues might be the only thing stopping him from being a 1st ballot inductee.

I can still hope.......:yes:

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't question Sayers' induction at all. I watched him play on tv, though I was a Skins and Jets fan at the time. He never came to DC when we had season tix. He was universally considered peerless and unique until injuries took him down. I'm just saying that TD shouldn't be docked for injury either... though I'd probably take Sayers fwiw.

It's a shame for Davis. I think it's clear he was the real force behind Denver's SB wins and looked like he had a great career ahead of him. Given that you could make a case. I'm a softie.. ;)