• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 New York Rangers On Going Thread

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GREAT GAME to watch, wow, BUT the way game stated off i was like, retire lundy you look old, but what a strong finish by him, even staal had one of his best games as a ranger... stepan is garbage , the defense had a very strong game, the 3rd priod was ridiculous, whole period was played in rangers end, did rangers even have a shot on goal, except for the empty netter and guess who gets it, no show nash... also want to say the refs could have made it a lot easier had they not missed calls like klein gettin stick in face, even the vecey goal, alzmer hooked him big time! and speaking of vecey, looks like a keeper! awesome game!

stepan isn't garbage he set up Vesey tonight!

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
33 seconds in and they score, and there's staal again, i cannot stand this guy, he absolutely kills the rangers, i just don't understand how nobody sees this? does the hockey world just realize dman suck on a whole, cause i'm not a hockey guy, but i am an athlete, and i know when someone does not belong, and marc staal does not.. and to think he makes 5+ mill a year to skate around the ice and do NOTHING,, he is responsible for more goals for the opponent then his own team.... reach reach reach, fall to the ground, gets thrown around like a rag doll...... i just dont get it!

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
33 seconds in and they score, and there's staal again, i cannot stand this guy, he absolutely kills the rangers, i just don't understand how nobody sees this?

That's not Staal that's Hank....too much of a stat to be the defense that's every game so far this season

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wat
That's not Staal that's Hank....too much of a stat to be the defense that's every game so far this season

watch the play again, you will see what i am talking about... as far as hank, he leaves too much of the net open.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did you see fat boy#21 skate around infront of net just now, the pass to vecey? any other player attacks the net with puck lose, he skating around scouting the area, GET IN THERE

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wat

watch the play again, you will see what i am talking about... as far as hank, he leaves too much of the net open.

that would be Hank he plays way too far inside the net....Hank saw the shot he doesn't have anything to do with staal. Hank still has to stop the shot if staal gets beat...he saw it all the way

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
staal had a chance against the board to get that puck , he missed it, then he took his sweet azz time to get back in position and bang goal scored...

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did you see fat boy#21 skate around infront of net just now, the pass to vecey? any other player attacks the net with puck lose, he skating around scouting the area, GET IN THERE

stepan isn't a physical prescence in front of the net he skates for lose puck or skates in himself

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why don't we just spot the opponent 1 goal b4 game even starts, wtf

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2-0 boston and lundy gives up at least 1 that looked amaturish, did not see first it happened so fast... lundy looks old

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2-0 boston and lundy gives up at least 1 that looked amaturish, did not see first it happened so fast... lundy looks old

10 seconds at the start of the game, that score should have been 5 to 1. Take the 2 games the Rangers lost 3-2 to St Louis and 2-1 to Detroit the shirts could be undefeated. The last 2 games without Kreider shows what the offense can do.:noidea:

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ain't it funny, we got a team now that can score goals, the PP can score goals, our goalie now can't stop em.... go figure!

very exciting team... the first 2 goals tonite mr staal once again standing straight up no pulse, no guts, 3rd goal mr girardi shielding hank... these 2 baffoons still here i just don't get it! oh, how funny , i said for years mcilrath sucked..... everybody over at the other board except 1 poster agreed with me that he sucked... what the fack was Sather thinking making that un-athletic frankenstein on ice a 1st round pick?

Last edited:

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TB vs NYR cant have Mr 2-minute open net play vs the Bolts, they will eat us up. Need to see if Raanta has the balls to play a top team.

Kreider back would could create an attack line. Him, Zman and Zuc:noidea: