• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 New York Rangers On Going Thread

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey man, i know you and doobie warned me about the sport2 board, i go to the site once a year to see if i was missing anything, lol, i am not!!! .. dump has taken over the site and there is no action whatsoever, the one thing i do find hysterical is how much they NOW all agree that staal and girardi suck! they banned me because of how negative i was about those 2, now they finally get it! clowns!!

and as far as the rangers go...i have lost so much interest in team because there lack of understanding how bad our defense really is. man i still can't believe we wasted a 1st round pick on mclrath !!!!

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey man, i know you and doobie warned me about the sport2 board, i go to the site once a year to see if i was missing anything, lol, i am not!!! .. dump has taken over the site and there is no action whatsoever, the one thing i do find hysterical is how much they NOW all agree that staal and girardi suck! they banned me because of how negative i was about those 2, now they finally get it! clowns!!

and as far as the rangers go...i have lost so much interest in team because there lack of understanding how bad our defense really is. man i still can't believe we wasted a 1st round pick on mclrath !!!!

Yeah Boyle is gone, Yandle is gone and Hank gave up 3 answered goal in the third period against the Flyers in a preseason game. Gorton needs to find some experienced d-men! WAIT WATCH WONDER!:scratch::tsk::hope:

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hank cant win on his own, meaning, he aint no broduer, hank loses focus to often to be considered 1 of the great ones... anyway window of opportunity closed for this team when they got rid of players because of an injury, meaning zucc's .. there was no reason why they needed to get rid of players like hagelin, big mistake!

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
clendening from Edmonton could fill a hole but you are right Mc Irath isn't ready and Hagelin was sorely missed.
I hope Z-man from Ottawa and Pirri will help out in the speed area. Zman use to kill us all the time

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Today discussion is about what to do about 8 dman, Please please waive staal or girardi. Please one of them, rather it be staal.

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hank cant shake the 2 minute pattern. Beginning and at the end of the third. That's 2 goals already in the season at those time frames, again he ruins a shutout.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If rangers don't do anything about the defense b4 end of reg. season, it will just be another wasted year.. we need 2 solid d man, if 1 emerges from what we have thats great, but we better pick up a dam good one soon.

mcdonagh overrated
staal sucks
giarardi sucks
klein good
holden ?
mclrath #1 pick, six years in org, no spot? wtf was sather thinking?
clendening?

not one of these guys right now will help hank clear out crease...

Last edited:

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again hank cant shake the 2 minute mark. He did it on one goal and almost another, that's the first 2 games of the season. Along with defense the Rangers will be challenged just to get to the postseason:hellno:

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lets trade hank & staal for cam talbot.. i swear staal kills this team & no one calls him out, how many times was he manhandled, like a rag doll, vs the sharks, reaching again & again gettin beat all over the ice... he scored a goal great! probably gave up 3 tho..... rangers NEED a crease clearing beast.... now we know why AV does not have mclrath in his plans, he's terrible!

good win, but

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We flat out need goaltending, its looking like the third period is going to be a challenge for the defense as well. Need klein back desperately but he is always hurt. Hank might be on the hot seat since he didn't play:mad2:

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hank nash & stepan should be put on the block for a REAL dman

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
can't continue to lose games you clearly dominate.... a least get a point out of em... brutal!

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GREAT GAME to watch, wow, BUT the way game stated off i was like, retire lundy you look old, but what a strong finish by him, even staal had one of his best games as a ranger... stepan is garbage , the defense had a very strong game, the 3rd priod was ridiculous, whole period was played in rangers end, did rangers even have a shot on goal, except for the empty netter and guess who gets it, no show nash... also want to say the refs could have made it a lot easier had they not missed calls like klein gettin stick in face, even the vecey goal, alzmer hooked him big time! and speaking of vecey, looks like a keeper! awesome game!

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hank still hasn't played a full game. He has given up a goal at least once in each game he has started at the 2-minute mark before or ending of periods this season. The only thing I see different is that they are getting opportunities off of turnovers in which you have to skate better. Hank is still Jekyll and Hyde and he showed it in this game