• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 NBA Off-Season Thread part 2

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they have the HIGHEST PAYROLL IN THE HISTORY OF THE LEAgUE!!!! lol.....Arison wouldnt DREAM of spending the money Gilbert has the last 2 seasons-- and thats a HUGE reason why LEBron is in Cleveland- having an owner who will actually back up his mouth with his wallet- instead of trying to put together a championship caliber roster while cutting corners.

Here's the thing you keep ignoring.
During the 4 seasons that James was here, they won 2 rings and never missed the Finals.
In the 2 losses, James was most responsible for losing to the Mavs.
Nobody was beating the Spurs.

So, not sure why you keep bringing up spending.
Arison did everything he could working within the rules he was given.
The results met my expectations.

Please don't start with the Miller nonsense and unused mid level, because nothing was available that would have made any result different.

Now, back to the Cavs.
OF COURSE James is sticking it to Gilbert.
James fucking hates Gilbert.
You think he's ever going to be doing him any favors?

Also, the main reasons the Cavs are paying this huge tax is because James forced Gilbert's hand in both grossly overpaying JR and Tristan last year.

#klutch
#facts

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's the thing you keep ignoring.
During the 4 seasons that James was here, they won 2 rings and never missed the Finals.
In the 2 losses, James was most responsible for losing to the Mavs.
Nobody was beating the Spurs.

So, not sure why you keep bringing up spending.
Arison did everything he could working within the rules he was given.
The results met my expectations.

Please don't start with the Miller nonsense and unused mid level, because nothing was available that would have made any result different.

Now, back to the Cavs.
OF COURSE James is sticking it to Gilbert.
James fucking hates Gilbert.
You think he's ever going to be doing him any favors?

Also, the main reasons the Cavs are paying this huge tax is because James forced Gilbert's hand in both grossly overpaying JR and Tristan last year.

#klutch
#facts

James is in Cleveland because he knew he would have a much better team and much better support from ownership then what he was getting in Miami. Hence- the Cavs going to Finals and winning the title- and Miami rebuilding.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
James is in Cleveland because he knew he would have a much better team and much better support from ownership then what he was getting in Miami. Hence- the Cavs going to Finals and winning the title- and Miami rebuilding.

Lebron in Miami > lebron in cleveland.

Gilbert is a terrible owner too.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Dan Gilbert is no Jimmy Buss that's for sure.:D

Jimmy is a shitty owner too but he's not being discussed right now.

Plus, there isn't a single Lakers fan out there who is praising him.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jimmy is a shitty owner too but he's not being discussed right now.

Plus, there isn't a single Lakers fan out there who is praising him.

Oh lighten up. If you're gonna continually talk shit about the Cavs you should be able to take some shit about your Lakers.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and overpaying is giving TYLER JOHNSON 50 million dollars...lol...

Jr Smith is one of 4 guys to make 200 threes and shoot 40% or higher in the le ague- the other 3- Klay Thompson, Steph Curry and JJ Redick.

Tristan Thomspon just averaged double doubles in the last 2 Finals and he is getting paid the same as Timo Mozgov and Ian Mahimi

it is just so obvious you thoroughly bitter you are about the Cavs- your dream of another Cavs loss was almost a reality- you started talking shit prematurely- and then you got a big ole soggy shit sandwhich for lunch in mid-june- and that taste is gonna linger in your mouth for a LONG LONg time.- at least as long as LeBron and DAn G are teaming up to continue to chase titles. enjoy another Cavs run deep into the playoffs. You will be seeing them for YEARS to come @TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh lighten up. If you're gonna continually talk shit about the Cavs you should be able to take some shit about your Lakers.

Lighten up? Does it sound like i'm being defensive about Jimmy?!? :crazy:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you mentioned "He who shall not be named"!!!!!! BLASPHEMER!!! you dont know the rules? you cant say the words that rhyme with timmy tuss unless a lakers fan has first said them....now you know...LOL.....if you say those 2 words that rhyme with timmy tuss in your bathroom with the lights off into the mirror-3 times fast- he who shall not be named will appear and try and sign you to a HUMONGOUS contract that you clearly dont deserve....so be careful-- you may get a complimentary Lakers Dwight howard jersey tshirt out of it though! so there is that i guess.

mikan....kareem...wilt....shaq....gasol....bynum....MOZGOV

Last edited:
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you mentioned "He who shall not be named"!!!!!! BLASPHEMER!!! you dont know the rules? you cant say the words that rhyme with timmy tuss unless a lakers fan has first said them....now you know...LOL

Don't you have a picture of David Griffin to fap to?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and overpaying is giving TYLER JOHNSON 50 million dollars...lol...

Jr Smith is one of 4 guys to make 200 threes and shoot 40% or higher in the le ague- the other 3- Klay Thompson, Steph Curry and JJ Redick.

Tristan Thomspon just averaged double doubles in the last 2 Finals and he is getting paid the same as Timo Mozgov and Ian Mahimi

it is just so obvious you thoroughly bitter you are about the Cavs- your dream of another Cavs loss was almost a reality- you started talking shit prematurely- and then you got a big ole soggy shit sandwhich for lunch in mid-june- and that taste is gonna linger in your mouth for a LONG LONg time.- at least as long as LeBron and DAn G are teaming up to continue to chase titles. enjoy another Cavs run deep into the playoffs. You will be seeing them for YEARS to come @TurnUpTheHeat

Uh. Ok.
Question though.
Didnt the Heat match offers for both Tyler and Whiteside?

Lets see your list of who outside of the Cavs offered JR or Tristan anything, even after extended holdouts.

I'll wait patiently....

As far as the Cavs..really dont care in general.
Just didnt want James to win anywhere else.

Now that he did, Im not that concerned anymore.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For a Celtics fan you get awfully defensive when your precious cavs get mentioned in a negative light.

No what I'm doing is simply pointing out how often you show up in NBA threads & always mention the Cavs.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No what I'm doing is simply pointing out how often you show up in NBA threads & always mention the Cavs.

Did I start the conversation about the cavs? Or am I only allowed to reply to topics which meet your approval?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh. Ok.
Question though.
Didnt the Heat match offers for both Tyler and Whiteside?

Lets see your list of who outside of the Cavs offered JR or Tristan anything, even after extended holdouts.

I'll wait patiently....

As far as the Cavs..really dont care in general.
Just didnt want James to win anywhere else.

Now that he did, Im not that concerned anymore.
yah i were you i would prob let it go at this point to. it cant be good for your health- especially with how good the Cavs should be for the foreseeable future and especially since you were proven wrong.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I start the conversation about the cavs? Or am I only allowed to reply to topics which meet your approval?

It's funny how you always deny that you troll anything LeBron/Cavs related.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny how you always deny that you troll anything LeBron/Cavs related.

And it's even funnier how you get your panties in a twist about it.

If this offends you so much, why don't you have a coke and a smile and put me on block so you don't continually have a meltdown every time I say something negative about a specific dickhead and a shitty organisation.

Maybe then you'll sleep better at night.