• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 ESPN league

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was considering quitting last year but decided to come back. I realize I have a better chance at contending if I don't hold on to guys that are not quality keepers. This year I have currently five(I was talked into keeping Sano).

Abreu
Dozier
Sano
Springer
Cole(SP)

I decided not to keep Alex Gordon, Cain, Cueto, and Hamels. And also I wonder if any of those five I should not keep? Abreu is obviously being kept and I have to keep one SP at least and Cole is the more valuable ace given his age. Springer is a five stat guy so it comes down to whether or not to keep Dozier.

The reason I do not want to keep all six is so that I don't get in the hole I was in last year. And to have a shot at more than one ace in the draft. Not only that, OF is a top priority as well in the draft because that position has four spots I need to fill with Springer.

This is not the league btw I won the championship in it's the other one.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You could talk me into keeping Dozier as a 5th round pick, but I'd rather throw him back and have the pick (which I assume is the way your league is set up)

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay maybe I'll do that. I was considering keeping him for 2b depth reasons. 2b is a thin position. Yeah less keepers means a picking before the first full round.

Nos thinks my keeper situation is better than last years. But I'm not playing games this year and there's going to be higher value guys than three of my keepers that are not kept by other teams.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Points league, I'd probably keep him (Dozier), depending on the available pool.

Roto or cats, yeah, I'd chuck him back (assuming the player pool isn't wiped out)

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the roto one.