• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 Commit List

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Maybe there should be a thread about people who spurned us. That would be more active.

Until we get a coach who can attract good players with winning seasons, and potential championship seasons, the thread would be astronomically large!

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
would someone know if we lost out on those folks because we are waiting for bigger fish? i didn't see the report on who they were, just curious if this is going to be a problem, we got some 4* waiting for some important thing to make an announcement and so we can't not have a scholarship open for him so we lose out on the 3* that was a backup plan.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can. We stay on topic here. I vote only info on recruiting or only when a player commits. Everything else should be in the 10k thread. Just my two cents

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
would someone know if we lost out on those folks because we are waiting for bigger fish? i didn't see the report on who they were, just curious if this is going to be a problem, we got some 4* waiting for some important thing to make an announcement and so we can't not have a scholarship open for him so we lose out on the 3* that was a backup plan.
We wanted those two, but going up against top schools for recruits is not always going to end well for us. There's still some big fish out there, we are leading for Lamar Jackson and I think we are doing well with Farniok. These guys closed out last year well, hopefully they can do so again this year.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
We wanted those two, but going up against top schools for recruits is not always going to end well for us. There's still some big fish out there, we are leading for Lamar Jackson and I think we are doing well with Farniok. These guys closed out last year well, hopefully they can do so again this year.

I think the UCLA win will help the coaches lure some of those big fish away from other top schools. That win was HUGE for Nebraska, maybe even bigger than some people realize.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 3*s committed elsewhere and the world is ending and RileDog sucks

:L

Well I keep hearing through the grapevine that KJ Jr. is a lock and he's bringing all of his buddies with him.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I keep hearing through the grapevine that KJ Jr. is a lock and he's bringing all of his buddies with him.
Sounds like it, especially with the underwhelming USC hire. That was kind of pivotal. He has interest in Clemson, but I don't think they are that interested in him. He's not overly fast, but he runs great routes and has a lot of potential. He also has a bunch of highly rated buddies, so it would be great to get him and get a Calabasas pipeline going with Gebbia ('17 QB), Holmes ('17 5* CB), and Hightower ('18 WR who will likely be a 5*).

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like it, especially with the underwhelming USC hire. That was kind of pivotal. He has interest in Clemson, but I don't think they are that interested in him. He's not overly fast, but he runs great routes and has a lot of potential. He also has a bunch of highly rated buddies, so it would be great to get him and get a Calabasas pipeline going with Gebbia ('17 QB), Holmes ('17 5* CB), and Hightower ('18 WR who will likely be a 5*).
:lol: Good timing on this post.

Looks like January 22nd could be a big recruiting weekend for us, with potential visits from KJJ (4* 2017 WR), Jaevon McQuitty (4* 2017 WR), Tristan Gebbia (4* 2017 QB), Darnay Holmes (5* 2017 CB), Isaiah Simmons (3* 2016 S), and Dez Fitzpatrick (4* 2016 WR). Add on to that that POB will be on campus and able to talk to them all and it could turn out pretty good for us.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From UA All-America Game practices:
JD Spielman: The Nebraska pledge also played the H and made some eye-opening plays. He was the most exciting player to watch today as every time the ball comes his way something big can happen.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
RileDog sucks and only goes after midmajor scraps

The win over UCLA should make Nebraska more attractive to some of the better recruits. If Nebraska had lost that game, for the most part only the leftovers may have wanted to come here.