• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 Commit List

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And then pull Stevensons red shirt for kick offs and then collar him and tell him to fair catch it. If players are having trouble with the offense bury them in the depth chart keep their redshirts so we don't waste our time wondering what could be if only so and so was running the ball.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish this staff could find the handle with the running game. If wilbon was having trouble with the offense, give him plays he can manage. How hard is it to tell wilbon or whoever to run right or run left don't fumble and try to score a touchdown. Wilbone averaged 7.7 yards a carry as a freshman and coach Davis thinks he needs a better grasp of the offense.
Sounds like Wilbon's issues were more off the field. The offense is a bit more complicated than that, but if he gets his head screwed on straight (which it looks like he's doing) he should be good to go next year.

Stevenson was never going to work out. Anyone see Tyrin Ferguson's tweets about JS robbing him before he left?

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha no I don't see to many of the players tweets. What did he steal

Footballnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nebraska probably doesn't land Reese... Fitzpatrick is back to considering Louisville but Nebraska will stay on him, Butler is visiting ASU as soon as the dead period ends. Hopefully our staff can make a heck of an effort right out of the break because they are losing ground fast.

Footballnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reese to Florida, not a surprise. Heard Mike Schaefer on the radio this morning as well and it sounds like Nebraska is in for a really rough end to the recruiting cycle. Talk about limping to the finish.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So about like every year then

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"We almost landed this here 4 star, but we didn't." :L

It's got to be so easy recruiting against this staff. Just sit the kid and his parents down, show them the numbers, and tell the kid that the sloppy play is on the coaches. What kid wants to go somewhere where he's not going to get coached up? Same was going on recruiting against BoPleeny.

Clean up the cot dam turnovers and penalties before you point the fingers at a lack of team talent. Until then, enjoy the "Best of the Rest", "The Best of the Mid-Majors" and a cold glass of Kool-Aid.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yous guys this is SE plan see we are going to fly under the radar. Bet the farm on Dear old Nebraska U.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I am officially disgruntled

Me too. There was no excuse for a losing season this year. Even if West coast Riley had had a 7-5 record, his staff could convince recruits that the future looks promising, but now coaches of other teams can just point out how Nebraska had a losing season, and they lost to the bottom dweller Purdue. The bowl game is a MUST win for Nebraska to have any chance for a decent recruiting class for 2016.

Also, the linebacker, David Reese that went to Florida over Nebraska brought up the FACT that they played for the SEC championship. How can a losing coach convince a player to come here for a bleak future with our football team, over a great future at Florida with a winning coach that took his team to the SEC championship game in his first year?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Reese to Florida, not a surprise. Heard Mike Schaefer on the radio this morning as well and it sounds like Nebraska is in for a really rough end to the recruiting cycle. Talk about limping to the finish.

A winning record sure would have helped with recruiting. Even numbnut mad dog Bo would have had one of those in 2015.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you guys I think we are just going to have to bite the pillow with Riley for the next 3 to 5 years

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you guys I think we are just going to have to bite the pillow with Riley for the next 3 to 5 years

If he can get back to 9 wins with no blow-outs next season and maintain it then all will be forgiven by the vast majority of Husker fans. It will restore hope.

After all, he is a nice guy and all.

Bopleeny was fired in spite of 9 and 10 win seasons because he was a jerk and had far too many blow-out losses.

Footballnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a reminder that we're still in play with 4-star OTs Matt Farniok, Royce Newman, Sean Foster and 4-Star CB Lamar Jackson and 4-star WR Dez Fitzpatrick... but we're putting a lot of eggs in those baskets. If we can pull all of those guys the loss of Reese seems less significant.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was hoping to see some good news in this thread.

From what I am not reading, no news is not good news.

The few recruits Nebraska was sort of hot on, no one has pulled the trigger or they have committed elsewhere.

Hopefully, Nebraska can find another Ameer Abdullah that no one recruits,

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was hoping to see some good news in this thread.

From what I am not reading, no news is not good news.

The few recruits Nebraska was sort of hot on, no one has pulled the trigger or they have committed elsewhere.

Hopefully, Nebraska can find another Ameer Abdullah that no one recruits,

Now Now, cheer up.

Offering 4 stars and/or almost getting them is as good as actually signing them.