• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 Commit List

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i like posting tweets, saw this. Raridon destroying some guy (a comment says its a 5star DT).

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we have a real good OL class build up now.. I was low on Brokop until I watched him this year and saw how much bigger he got.

Boe Wilson has a chance to be our first real/longterm center in a long time.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't wait to see what happens when MP gets ahold of these guys

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
too bad according to jjm raridon will suck

I didn't say that.

Brasky already completed the study for us. We have all the information we need.

No team ever wins Championships with a bunch of 3-stars. Ever.

It's not about 1 player being a 3-star......it's about all of our players being 3-stars. We will have to make history if we want to win a Championship with that. Can't make that stuff up.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't say that.

It's not about 1 player being a 3-star......it's about all of our players being 3-stars. We will have to make history if we want to win a Championship with that. Can't make that stuff up.

just you wait jjm, just you wait.

RileDog will guide us to the promised land.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As always, I will hope and believe that the best can happen.

But you can see as to why I'm not dancing around over our recruiting classes. It always drives me nuts when a BTN analyst is like "Nebraska is looking to make splash ending to this recruiting class and end up around #25 overall!"

That doesn't excite me.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't say that.

And no team that can't win a conference championship is gonna get much higher than that. Success breeds more success...and why this isn't a one-year deal. It's the biggest difference between Riley at NU and Harbaugh at Michigan. Harbaugh has top ten recruiting classes to work with. Riley has to build up to those top 15 or 10 classes.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And no team that can't win a conference championship is gonna get much higher than that. Success breeds more success...and why this isn't a one-year deal. It's the biggest difference between Riley at NU and Harbaugh at Michigan. Harbaugh has top ten recruiting classes to work with. Riley has to build up to those top 15 or 10 classes.

Absolutely agree.

That's why I'm not celebrating these pick ups. I can tell it means nothing as of now unless the staff can manage to get them to overachieve.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As always, I will hope and believe that the best can happen.

But you can see as to why I'm not dancing around over our recruiting classes. It always drives me nuts when a BTN analyst is like "Nebraska is looking to make splash ending to this recruiting class and end up around #25 overall!"

That doesn't excite me.

we are at #25 now with 3 4*s still bout to commit to us

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raridon is a stud. The guy he buried I think he is committed to Lousiville and is a very highly rated recruit.

The linemen in this class, my rankings
1. John Raridon
2. Bryan Brokop
3. Boe Wilson
4. Matt Farniok

I used to be much, much higher on Farniok but I watched him play in the all-star game(army?) and he looked like a big, strong, slow white dude. He is a tackle and only a tackle. But he is a guy that Nebraska has to get because he is in Nebraska territory. Farniok is going to need work to get up to Nick Gates play time.

I look forward to seeing what Tanner Farmer can do. Don't let me down Tanner!!

Nebraska is going to have a real strong offense in 2017, 2018, 2019. The skill players are very good, the offensive line is very good, get that tall wide receiver(Fitzpatrick) in this class and a tall tight end(no idea who that is) and this class is strong on offense.

But what about the defense? Dismuke and Alexander, Jefferson, but what about more linebackers and any defensive lineman? Nebraska needs to land a star rush end or a star defensive tackle somehow. I know the Nebraska kids that are recruited for these positions will play their hearts out and maybe that is good enough.

Nebraska is going to look a lot like Texas Tech. All offense, no defense.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The DL recruiting has been a need for several years running, this staff has filled the slots well at lb and DB's well imo, but with the exception of the Davis kids the DL really needed a few guys this year, I hope the coaches see something else besides what the majority of us amatuers who follow recruiting like me do as pertaining to the DL

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jordan Stevenson has landed at Navarro JC.

That kid is LOST. Someone needs to talk to that fool because he is fuckin up bad.

If he thought UNL was tough, he's in for a whooooole different beast making it out of JUCO.

I don't think he has what it takes to do it on his own. He failed to enroll for classes at UNL initially and then didn't even go to class once he did.

Showed up for camp fat and out of shape, and bitched about the coaches on twitter when he didn't get reps.

They gave him pity return game duty and he got SMOKED every single time he touched the ball.

His first touch he took the ball out about 15 yards and a minnesota defender about took his head off.

He's all hype. No substance.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i like posting tweets, saw this. Raridon destroying some guy (a comment says its a 5star DT).

He got tripped by the RT lol. Good leverage though