• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-2017

blkflagmafia

BANG BANG BLACK FLAG GBR!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BIG10 realsed the 9 game conference schedule for '16-17

Football - Mobile - Huskers.com - Nebraska Athletics Official Web Site

Only scary part is we get wisky/osu back to back road games

But we get Rutgers and Maryland and no Michigan. Psu nwestern look like the only possible crazy upset

After just finishing a very strong glass of husker kool aid. I've come to a couple conclusions
-4 loss cycle won't cut it
-9 game slate means 2 losses can still get you in
-my 5 year plan looks legit.. Schedule is cake and so is division
- if we beat wisky division is our so this Is like when we had to beat Mizzou or ksu for the north
- no more excuses.... We had two non football powerhouses with weak divison and a soft non conference

I'm gonna go and say it if 5 years from now were still doing the 4 loss dance then something needs to change!
Seriously this schedule is a joke and outside of the wisky/osu back to back it's easy. And reality is we don't know how strong wisky will be. If they happen to fall off then it becomes easier

No more excuses bigten champ/bcs bowl games trophies.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you realize this will now make it 4 straight years we don't play meatchicken

blkflagmafia

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep won't see Michigan much After this year

And Wisconsin crossover is a tough matchup

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will go on record

Nebraska is back in the top 10 in 2015 and 2016, as long as Garrison, Beck, and Pelini stay.

I will even say that Nebraska just might win the NC one of those years.

2013 defense needs to be edumacated and get their feet under them. 2014, the same will be applied to the offense, but the defense won't be so green.

In 2015, the whole thing comes together and just might do it. Favorable schedule.

2016, in the picture agaion. I have not said stuff like this since 2000, when I was giddy and thinking the streaks would go on and on. Those two road games in Columbus and Madison, ouch. Get through that and oh yeah.

blkflagmafia

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nebraska is back in the top 10 in 2015 and 2016, as long as Garrison, Beck, and Pelini stay.

I will even say that Nebraska just might win the NC one of those years.

2013 defense needs to be edumacated and get their feet under them. 2014, the same will be applied to the offense, but the defense won't be so green.

In 2015, the whole thing comes together and just might do it. Favorable schedule.

2016, in the picture agaion. I have not said stuff like this since 2000, when I was giddy and thinking the streaks would go on and on. Those two road games in Columbus and Madison, ouch. Get through that and oh yeah.

That why I say if 5 more years go buy and were still in the same cycle then something needs to be done

Like you said '13 young defense '14 new qb offense will be young but 15-17 both sides will be grown with experience. Schedule is easy and will be easy unless wisky nwestern n msu rise up to elite level.

I'm not gonna say national title talks but Nebraska should be in some bcs bowls in the future.... Time is now !