• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2015 Suicide Comparisons

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude has burned me too many times...tired of hearing about how he is going to "come around".

He destroyed me last year in our league.....kept waiting for that breakout game that never happened.

I think he is done

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude has burned me too many times...tired of hearing about how he is going to "come around".
I hear ya... In one of my leagues last season I was saved by Kelce (waiver pickup) after drafting Davis & some other hapless schmuck.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I took Owen Daniels as Paytons replacement for Orange Julius. Then took Larry Donnell as a back up. But what gets me is nobody in B league looked to see who was replacing Graham in NO.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I took Owen Daniels as Paytons replacement for Orange Julius. Then took Larry Donnell as a back up. But what gets me is nobody in B league looked to see who was replacing Graham in NO.

I know who is replacing him but I didnt want him. I think NO runs more this year. Also just because he "replaces" Graham doesnt mean he puts up anything close to similar numbers.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:angel:
I know who is replacing him but I didnt want him. I think NO runs more this year. Also just because he "replaces" Graham doesnt mean he puts up anything close to similar numbers.
He better

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And Owen Daniels may not be better than Thomas was in Denver, but part of this is figuring out which departed player was talent and which was system. There are a limited number of good TEs, so why not take a late round chance on it being partially the system.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Owen Daniels may not be better than Thomas was in Denver, but part of this is figuring out which departed player was talent and which was system. There are a limited number of good TEs, so why not take a late round chance on it being partially the system.

im not saying he isnt productive. Im just saying that I dont expect him to be close to Graham's numbers

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im not saying he isnt productive. Im just saying that I dont expect him to be close to Graham's numbers

I agree that I don't expect him to approach Grahams numbers, but I am surprised that nobody gambled on a late round pick.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that I don't expect him to approach Grahams numbers, but I am surprised that nobody gambled on a late round pick.

I took Ebron as a late round TE sleeper.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just wondering, who was drafted that you would think that graham's replacement should have been drafted over??

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just wondering, who was drafted that you would think that graham's replacement should have been drafted over??

just looking at the TEs taken, I would say Heath Miller, Larry Donnell, Vernon Davis, and Maxx Williams are all gambles. Josh Hill might out score any of them.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just me, but I'd say Heath Miller, Max Williams, Larry Donnell, maybe even Vernon Davis..I'd expect Hill to outproduce this guys. but even so. .not by much. I think most if not all of those TE2 types are interchangeable. But given the TE production from Brees, a benefit of the doubt goes to Hill until proven otherwise, even with the obvious change in philosophy.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just me, but I'd say Heath Miller, Max Williams, Larry Donnell, maybe even Vernon Davis..I'd expect Hill to outproduce this guys. but even so. .not by much. I think most if not all of those TE2 types are interchangeable. But given the TE production from Brees, a benefit of the doubt goes to Hill until proven otherwise, even with the obvious change in philosophy.

Well cant we make the exact same argument for all those mentioned TEs... Maxx Williams is a receiving TE on a team with rookie WRs and a QB who likes to throw to his TEs...

Donnell had one of the best stretches last season, why cant he become more consistent??

Heath Miller, probably the most consistent TE out there, he has been a target BIG Ben liked...

I really am not sure if i agree that any of these players have less of an upside than Hill...

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well cant we make the exact same argument for all those mentioned TEs... Maxx Williams is a receiving TE on a team with rookie WRs and a QB who likes to throw to his TEs...

Donnell had one of the best stretches last season, why cant he become more consistent??

Heath Miller, probably the most consistent TE out there, he has been a target BIG Ben liked...

I really am not sure if i agree that any of these players have less of an upside than Hill...

That is the beauty of fantasy...no one has to agree on where people are ranked.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well sure you can. .but I'd counter those with these. .
Max is a rookie, rookie TE's are well documented to have serious production issues.
Donnell will have a second year ODB, and a returning Victor Cruz taking his targets away, and Eli isn't consistent himself.

Can't argue with Heath much, other than Marty B will be on the field a lot more this year than last, Brown is a monster, and then there's Leveon...someone's the odd man out..likely won't be Brown, Bell or Bryant

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as I don't make any trades, all is good.

You can trade or not trade as you please but I personally feel that a dynasty league almost necessitates trading.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can trade or not trade as you please but I personally feel that a dynasty league almost necessitates trading.

It was a joke, on my bad history of trading. It is an area of my game I need to work on. Which I figure if I learn from my mistakes, I will get better.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a joke, on my bad history of trading. It is an area of my game I need to work on. Which I figure if I learn from my mistakes, I will get better.

Oh gotcha. Ive only been in one league with some of you so Im excited about learning about that part of your games as well.