• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2015 Other ACC Games Thread

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate to start on a down note but I am watching the FSU-USF game (why did it start at 11:30?) and in the first drive (a USF 3 and out) Derrick Naadi plugged the hole on first down and made the tackle while Josh Sweat bull rushed the Tackle into the QB on third and long to squirt him out into the rest of the line.

If we could every lock up Virginia (obviously with a new coaching staff) we will have the talent to get to a NCP if not a few.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couldn't agree more 46. VA used to be a well kept secret, not so much anymore. 'Bama, tOSU, and FSU have really made their presence known (particularly in 757) and shat on whatever VA recruiting mojo that Frank and Co. had left. They've been coming in here cherry picking the blue choppers (guys that could get VT over the top) for the better part of 5 years now. The fact that we have been mediocre the last few years and that Frank has one foot out the door does not help at all. The fact that Bud does not consistently put front 7 players in the league does not help at all. We will never get all of those guys, but CFB used to get his fair share.

Unfortunately, until Frank leaves, I don't see the recruiting get back into Top 15 status. And without that, An ACC title is almost definitely the ceiling. As much as I love Bud and would like for him to get a shot, sometimes I wonder if new blood at HC might be better long term for the program??? I'm almost afraid if Bud us the guy, recruiting will not improve and this program will wander into mediocrity for another decade...

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOLUVA