• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2015 Depth Chart

Phantom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still am a little disturbed by Swoops being #1. Did he get that much better or was Heard a little over hyped? I'm still holding out that Heard is still developing and will still end up being a good one, and it's just taking a little longer than expected. The problem is that I just can't get some of those visuals in my head of Swoops last year. Just seem like it would be that hard to win the starting job. :hope:

longhorn718

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,180.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've been throwing QBs out there before they're really ready for years. Honestly, I'm okay with waiting on Heard if that means his development is that much better and stronger. Also, the team seems to be responding well to Swoopes' improved play and attitude, so hopefully that translates to overall better play. It's all based on what they're all saying, so take that with a grain of salt.

Besides, it doesn't matter who is playing QB if the oline is as shitty as last year.

ElTexan

Board Chancellor Emeritus
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still am a little disturbed by Swoops being #1. Did he get that much better or was Heard a little over hyped? I'm still holding out that Heard is still developing and will still end up being a good one, and it's just taking a little longer than expected. The problem is that I just can't get some of those visuals in my head of Swoops last year. Just seem like it would be that hard to win the starting job. :hope:

i don't understand this stance from SO MANY Longhorns... Stoopes was the starter for the majority of the year... what in the world makes you think it was Heard's job for the losing? :noidea:

Phantom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because he was horrible, AND He was horrible toward the end of the season after he should gotten at least a little better as the season progressed. It's one or the other. Either Swoops has gotten a lot better, or Heard isn't that good for what ever reason. It doesn't matter if it's lack of ability or lack of experience. Heard just isn't ready.

ElTexan

Board Chancellor Emeritus
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Freshman starter at OLine Left Tackle. Good thing Stoopes is a big guy. #CartMcStoopes

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and Swoopes is still awful. I guess Heard is just worse; has to be. Swoopes has no business out there. If Heard sucks as bad, pull Locksley's redshirt and throw him out there.

Hook'Em0608

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 623.24
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Foreman needs to be RB1 over Gray starting this week.