• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2015-16 NBA Eastern Conference OFFICIAL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
College football has changed- i dont even think Miami can compete in todays college football with such a small private school....i wouldnt expect to see the U win shit anytime soon...the game has gone too far towards the Goliath programs like OSU....when OSU can just go into Florida with impunity and steal guys like Bosa its over for the small private schools like Miami.

OSU- just in THIS draft class for example- Zeke Elliot from St. Loius- Joey Bosa from Florida, Eli Apple from NJ....Vonn Bell from Georgia....they have the resources to recruit anywhere and everywhere. Its why this years OSU draft class will go down as likely the most prolific in College Football History if you look at the numbers.

You're a fucking idiot. Bosa's a legacy recruit you fucking moron. Saint Thomas Aquinas is known for being able to recruit high school kids at a national level. Miami just got Mark Richt as a head coach who's the very anti-thesis of Golden as a coach. Georgia wasn't shit before he got there and he was responsible for FSU's dominance in the 90's.

Sorry, OSU's class is decent. But saying it's the most prolific in college football history is downright homerism at its finest. I'll put it against Miami's classes in the early 2000's. Once again, Wiggy being an idiot.

Demonjoe93

The Hawks make me emo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Celtics-Hawks game is intense.

Demonjoe93

The Hawks make me emo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Playoff atmosphere here. We very well could see these guys in the Playoffs too.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're a fucking idiot. Bosa's a legacy recruit you fucking moron. Saint Thomas Aquinas is known for being able to recruit high school kids at a national level. Miami just got Mark Richt as a head coach who's the very anti-thesis of Golden as a coach. Georgia wasn't shit before he got there and he was responsible for FSU's dominance in the 90's.

Sorry, OSU's class is decent. But saying it's the most prolific in college football history is downright homerism at its finest. I'll put it against Miami's classes in the early 2000's. Once again, Wiggy being an idiot.
we shall see at the end of the month. This Buckeyes class is going to break records.

Buckeyes could have as many as 7 first round picks- and 13 guys taken in the top 100.

Bosa, Elliot, Thomas, Decker, Apple, Lee are all probable first rounders....id say 5 of those are guaranteed- Apple will be close.....after that - i have also seen people have Von Bell in the first round....

Say- those 6 go in the first round- Bosa, Elliot, Thomas, Decker, Apple, Lee.....youd think not many 2nd rounders....nope....

Von Bell will definitely be a second rounder- likely a high one if not a late first rounder, Joshua Perry will likely go in the 2nd round as well. Adolphous Washington COULD possibly be a 2nd rounder. Braxton Miller has gone in the 2nd round in most mocks i have seen.

Tyvis Powell and Jalin Marshall will be fairly high picks as well- probably around 3-4 round....

possibly 10 guys in the first 2 rounds?

probaby the most players ever drafted- breaking the buckeyes old record......

Miami 2004 class is going to be surpassed this year.-- and that was a MONSTER class.

Demonjoe93

The Hawks make me emo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Horford just stuck the dagger in them.

Demonjoe93

The Hawks make me emo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God, what a huge win. Down twelve halfway through the third period, and now we're up by 14 with under a minute left. This felt like a Playoff game.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
great stat from Hubie on LeBron

only 2 players in NBA history are top 20 in assists and scoring- Oscar Robertson and LeBron James. LeBron is 11th in scoring and 18th in assists.

LeBron James is 31 years old. no one besides Jordan is out of his reach.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God, what a huge win. Down twelve halfway through the third period, and now we're up by 14 with under a minute left. This felt like a Playoff game.
i have a ton of respect for the Hawks...just a very solid veteran team...Budenholzer was a great hire. Bringing in Milsap was a great move. Shroeder was a good later on 1st rounder...the team works together really well and has really good leaders. They are playing their best ball at the right time too. I think that the pressure is off them this year a little bit when last year those 60 wins kind of weighed them down a little i think- all though- they did get to the ECF which is no small feat. I think they could do it again this year- especially if they end up locking up that 3 seed- that would be HUGE for them...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we shall see at the end of the month. This Buckeyes class is going to break records.

Buckeyes could have as many as 7 first round picks- and 13 guys taken in the top 100.

Bosa, Elliot, Thomas, Decker, Apple, Lee are all probable first rounders....id say 5 of those are guaranteed- Apple will be close.....after that - i have also seen people have Von Bell in the first round....

Say- those 6 go in the first round- Bosa, Elliot, Thomas, Decker, Apple, Lee.....youd think not many 2nd rounders....nope....

Von Bell will definitely be a second rounder- likely a high one if not a late first rounder, Joshua Perry will likely go in the 2nd round as well. Adolphous Washington COULD possibly be a 2nd rounder. Braxton Miller has gone in the 2nd round in most mocks i have seen.

Tyvis Powell and Jalin Marshall will be fairly high picks as well- probably around 3-4 round....

possibly 10 guys in the first 2 rounds?

probaby the most players ever drafted- breaking the buckeyes old record......

Miami 2004 class is going to be surpassed this year.-- and that was a MONSTER class.

All that talent and they couldn't win a home game vs Michigan State without their starting QB?

Obviously the Buckeyes always get top talent, but I doubt any college team has ever had more talent then the Canes did during their 2 year run that ended without a bogus PI call.

#rolling

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Soon as the cavs stopped playing the Milwaukee bucks, nets, and knicks of the world this is whay happens lol

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
great stat from Hubie on LeBron

only 2 players in NBA history are top 20 in assists and scoring- Oscar Robertson and LeBron James. LeBron is 11th in scoring and 18th in assists.

LeBron James is 31 years old. no one besides Jordan is out of his reach.

Lebron is great. We all know that

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Soon as the cavs stopped playing the Milwaukee bucks, nets, and knicks of the world this is whay happens lol

Yeah, Cavs offense has looked so stagnant to start the 4th. However, the one thing I'll give Wiggy, when they move the ball - they move it pretty well which led to Dellavedova hitting a needed 3. But yeah...they still have work to do.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

James has to work harder to get this team to win then he ever had to in Miami because they can't defend.

Status
Not open for further replies.