• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2014 The Year of Horrible Officiating

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the calls are more understandable this year.

Last year no pass interference call against Carolina or the blocking call on field goal against Jets, were ridiculous.
My only complaint this year is the lack of holding calls in Green Bay game but they consistently made no call.....

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the calls are more understandable this year.

Last year no pass interference call against Carolina or the blocking call on field goal against Jets, were ridiculous.
My only complaint this year is the lack of holding calls in Green Bay game but they consistently made no call.....

If they are consistent in a game either way I'm fine with that. Teams need to figure out quickly what will be called and not called. The problem is the inconsistency during a game. That's huge!!

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't keep watching the Panther-Cardinals game. The Cards are being mauled and no calls against the Carolina defense. Flags are flying if a Cardinal defender brushes a Panther receiver. Carolina is holding on every single play and they are calling the ridicously obvious ones.

My wife thinks that the league gives instruction prior to the game for officials to follow.....basically she believes the games are fixed. She says there's too much money at stake and controls have to be in place so that teams that have public favor are given a better 'chance' to win the games. I starting to fall in line with her way of thinking.

Needless to say where the Patriots fall in public favor outside the 5 New England States.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The officials allow more in the playoffs. This helps the Pats especially Browner. That being said it plays right into Seattle's hand.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad somebody else saw this,it is unwatchable,bad enough a 3rd string QB only amassed 77 yards,but the refs are absolutly giving these games away