• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2014-15 Season

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was a little surprised to hear miller say he was thinking of redshirting KaDeem this season. I thought he was going to compete for minutes this season at the shooting guard spot. But, now that I think about it, that spot is a bit log jammed and giving KaDeem an extra year on the back end of his career might benefit him tremendously. I trust that coach miller will do what's best for him.

What's the one thing we need most in a guard this year? Shooting. That's the biggest weakness in his game, and I think that is a big reason why he is likely to redshirt. I think Pitts's knowledge of the defensive system and his ability to hit the three is a better fit for what this team needs so I think this makes sense. We will see in the end, but I think it was unlikely that Kadeem was going to get big minutes and this sets him up to possibly be a starter as a senior

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's the one thing we need most in a guard this year? Shooting. That's the biggest weakness in his game, and I think that is a big reason why he is likely to redshirt. I think Pitts's knowledge of the defensive system and his ability to hit the three is a better fit for what this team needs so I think this makes sense. We will see in the end, but I think it was unlikely that Kadeem was going to get big minutes and this sets him up to possibly be a starter as a senior

Didn't know that his shooting wasnt up to par. If that's the case, the redshirting this season seems like a great move for him. I'm excited to see how Pitts has developed during the off season. We could use his outside shooting abilities this year.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talking about Stephen Zimmerman's official visit to UA. ^^

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody with espn insider here? Interested in seeing what they said about sean miller in the article titled New Breed Of Coaching Legends.